CompTIA Linux+ (LX0-103 and LX0-104) (Part 1 of 2)
- 17.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the file system configuration on Linux
- earn advanced file system operations
- Manage user accounts
- Manage Linux packages
- Monitor and schedule processes
- Understand the system security options
- Configure networking parameters
- Learn to backup and restore Linux systems
- Troubleshoot day-to-day issues
- The prospective candidates for this course are supposed to have the basic working knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- A familiarity with the Linux Shell Programming is also beneficial to fully understand the concepts taught in this course.
The CompTIA Linux+ 2009 course covers the basic administration, security, networking, performance and maintenance tasks required to efficiently and smoothly run a Linux environment. The course contents are based on the recommended curriculum by CompTIA for the CompTIA Linux+ certification exams.
The CompTIA Linux+ course offers theoretical as well as practical knowledge to effectively install, configure and manage a Linux based IT environment. The course is equally helpful to guide the students towards pursuing the CompTIA Linux+ certification. It covers the required content as specified in CompTIA’s exam objectives. The course has been designed in such a way that candidates will be able to install Linux and end up with a useable and secure Linux system.
- Linux administrators
- Linux programmers
- Technical and IT staff members of organizations using Linux operating system
- Linux security administrators
- Aspiring candidates of CompTIA Linux+ certification