CompTIA Healthcare IT
What you'll learn
- This course ensures IT professionals have the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in installing, managing and troubleshooting IT systems in medical and clinical settings.
- Healthcare IT technicians are essential in maintaining a high quality of care to patients in hospitals.
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Concepts like health data requirements and standards, clinical classification and coding systems
As an IT professional working at a hospital, it’s easy to get overwhelmed with unfamiliar medical terminology and patient confidentiality requirements. CompTIA’s Healthcare IT Technician course dives into the hospital-based IT systems and focuses on the medical jargon you’ll be working with. CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician puts you in a high-growth job market. Employment of health IT professionals is expected to increase by 20 percent through 2018, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The U.S. government estimates that we will need more than 50,000 health IT workers to help medical providers with electronic medical records. Help desk technicians in healthcare environments earn $40,000 per year on average. The average annual salary for an implementation support specialist, an IT professional able to implement, deploy and support healthcare IT systems, is $71,000.
**This course is only for knowledge, not attached to any certification exam.**
Who this course is for:
- Experienced IT professional
- Anyone who want to have the knowledge and skills required to implement, deploy, and support healthcare IT systems.
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.