CySA+ Fast Track Exam Preparation + Question Bank +SOS Tips™
What you'll learn
- The student to be able to take and pass the Cybersecurity Analyst exam and become CompTIA CySA+ Certified.
- Know what different types of cybersecurity tools are on the market and which to use in different scenarios.
- Properly assess the threats and vulnerabilities to your network and cloud.
- Understand how to setup a strong security architecture for your networks.
- Understand threat management concepts & how to conduct a cyber incident response.
- Understand proper security architecture for your enterprise networks and clouds.
- Learn skills to break into a career in information security analysis.
- You should be willing to learn.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
- You should be committed to run through the course and become knowledgeable about CompTIA CySA+ Certification (CS0-001).
This Cybersecurity course is designed to get you ready to take and pass the new CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001) exams (the previous name was CompTIA CSA+) in the next 2 evenings. We cover everything you need to pass the exam CompTIA CySA+ (previous CSA+) by breaking down the content. You will learn everything you need to know to pass the exam CompTIA CySA+ on your first attempt!
This course covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA CySA+ Certification (CS0-001) Exam. The first goal of the course is to make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA CySA+ exam.
The course covers all the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001) Objective Domains:
1.0 CySA+ Threat Management 27%
2.0 CySA+ Vulnerability Management 26%
3.0 CySA+ Cyber Incident Response 23%
4.0 CySA+ Security Architecture and Tool Sets 24%
Topics CompTIA CySA+ include:
Implement an information security vulnerability management process.
Distinguish threat data or behavior to determine the impact of an incident.
Prepare a toolkit and use appropriate forensics tools during an investigation.
Analyze common symptoms to select the best course of action to support incident response.
Determining the impact of incidents
Using various cybersecurity tools and technologies.
Read what other students are saying about "CySA+ Fast Track Exam Preparation + Question Bank +SOS Tips™" course:
I just love the course. The pacing and delivery perfectly suits the type of lecture I want especially for courses as technical as CompTIA CySA+. The Presentation was easy to follow, with the choice of words avoiding the use of academic jargons.
What I love with the modules is that while they are dedicated to the content of the CySA+ Manual, the delivery and presentation. A proof of the instructor’s experience and competence. (Rilgson, 5 stars)
CySA+ are hard exams to pass. Dr. Christos really helped me to pass the exams! I am grateful for taking this course. (Grungeris, 5 stars)
Thank you for your help, I PASSED the exam today and wouldn't have done it without your course!
Thank you for responding and actually being an active instructor. (Juiryes, 5 stars)
This is one of the best course for fast and easy preparation. I have passed CompTIA CySA+ exam. Dr. Christos knows how to explain issues easily. (Dankinson, 5 stars)
Really best value for money. It pretty much covers every topic required, that should do it to get your certification.
Dr. Christos is really good instructor and you can tell how in-depth knowledge he has. I would recommend for all the CompTIA CySA+ aspiring candidates. (Geller, 5 stars)
NOTE: CompTIA originally released this certification as CSA+. They had copyright issues and had to change the acronym to CySA+. It is the same certification and the same course.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001) Certification Exam.
- Anyone who is interested in a Cybersecurity position or looking to improve their security skills
- Threat & Vulnerability Analysts
- Cybersecurity Analysts
- Risk management professionals
Dr. Chris Mall holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science, Software Development and multiple information technology professional certifications, including CySA+, PRINCE2 Practitioner, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL v3.
He also holds a Master’s of Science degree in Information Technology with a specialization in Information Assurance, GDPR compliance and development of mobile applications in novel technologies like Google Flutter and Dart.