CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate
What you'll learn
- Virtualization in the Cloud
- Resource Allocation
- Candidates are highly encouraged to take on the CompTIA Cloud+ Basic course before enrolling for this course.
- The set of three courses is essential to completely cover the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam course contents.
About this course:
CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate builds on the concepts taught in CompTIA Cloud+ Basic. The course explores the concepts in more detail and prepares the candidates to appear in the CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002 exam. This course is the next step in this three course preparatory series is the CompTIA Cloud+ Advanced course. The candidates are taught in depth concepts of analyzing, selecting, monitoring, and protecting cloud resources.
Who this course is for:
- The course in intended for the IT professionals working with IT vendors and enterprise customers who are interested in learning about analyzing, monitoring or protecting cloud resources and who are working with the cloud.
- The course is vendor-neutral and covers the general technical concepts applicable to every vendor’s cloud infrastructure.
CloudInstitute is an education provider and a skills and career development center for people wanting to transition or enhance their career towards Cloud Computing, and DevOps.
We specialize in offering highly personalized Cloud, & DevOps certification training to help you master the skills to achieve business goals, including:
1)Accelerating cloud transformations
2)Faster deployment times
3)Maximizing your return on cloud investments