CompTIA Cloud+ Basic
What you'll learn
- Cloud Concepts and Models
- Data Storage and Networking
- Network Infrastructute
- Although, there are not formal pre-requisites to undertake this course, but it is assumed that the students have some basic applied knowledge and hands-on experience of computers, networks, and cyber security.
About this course:
CompTIA Cloud+ Basic is an entry level course to introduce the basic knowledge and skills needed to analyze, select, monitor, and protect cloud resources. The concepts taught in this course include identifying vulnerabilities, investigating network issues, connecting and monitoring networks and cloud environment. This course is one of three courses (CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate, & CompTIA Cloud + Advanced) that helps the students to prepare for the CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002 certification exam.
This CompTIA Cloud+ Basic training course addresses the essential knowledge for installation, deployment, management and maintenance of cloud infrastructure with an enhanced focus on its security. The course is based on the cloud concepts and models, virtualization, and infrastructure in the cloud.
Who this course is for:
- The course in intended for the IT professionals working with IT vendors and enterprise customers who are interested in learning about analyzing, monitoring or protecting cloud resources and who are working with the cloud.
- The course is vendor-neutral and covers the basic concepts applicable to every vendor’s cloud infrastructure.
CloudInstitute is an education provider and a skills and career development center for people wanting to transition or enhance their career towards Cloud Computing, and DevOps.
We specialize in offering highly personalized Cloud, & DevOps certification training to help you master the skills to achieve business goals, including:
1)Accelerating cloud transformations
2)Faster deployment times
3)Maximizing your return on cloud investments