CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (Part 1 of 2)
What you'll learn
- After successfully completing this course, the students shall be able to:
- Manage security in an enterprise network
- Integrate IT with business in an enterprise
- Conduct research and analysis of the threats to enterprise security
- Implement cryptographic techniques to secure data
- Implement security controls and policies for applications, compute and storage
- Conduct vulnerability assessments
- Respond effectively to incidents and emergencies
- Implement advances authentication and authorization techniques
- The course does not have any formal pre-requisites, however, students are advised to attend a basic and foundation level course regarding basic network technologies such as TCP/IP, routing, and switching.
- Alternatively, students having one year experience in networking can opt for this course without any preliminary training.
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CAS-002) is the course that teaches the students about securing complex enterprise environments. In this course, the students will expand their knowledge of IT security and learn about the more advanced tools and techniques to keep any organization safe and secure.
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CAS-002) course will enable the students to meet the growing demands of today’s IT environment. The course helps the students to develop their skills and perform their jobs as advanced security professionals in their organizations. The course is designed for IT security professionals who want to acquire the technical knowledge and skills needed to conceptualize, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex enterprise environments.
Who this course is for:
- The course is primarily intended for the candidates appearing in the CAS-002: CompTIA Advances Security Practitioner exam.
- The course will helps the candidates to prepare the exam topics and successfully complete the certification.
- In addition to this, the IT professionals looking to increase their knowledge of enterprise security can also register.
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.