CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- 8 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course will prepare you to pass the exam CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification is an international, vendor-neutral exam that proves competency in enterprise security; risk management; research and analysis; and integration of computing, communications, and business disciplines.
- The exam covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. It involves applying critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers.
- Ten years of IT administration experience, including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience
- CompTIA Security + Certification or equivalent experience
CompTIA's CASP - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner , is a vendor-neutral certification that validates IT professionals with advanced-level security skills and knowledge. This certification course covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. It involves applying critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers, while managing risk.
There is no required prerequisite for this course however, the CASP certification is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus at the enterprise level.
This CASP training course follows the CompTIA authorized objectives, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.
- An IT security professional who has a minimum of 10 years experience in IT administration including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
- IT professionals aiming to move into a specialist security position such as a risk manager or analyst, security architect, or penetration tester/ethical Hacker.
- Cyber Security / IS Professional,Information Security Analyst,Security Architect,IT Specialist INFOSEC,IT Specialist, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Risk Manager,Cybersecurity Risk Analyst