CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
What you'll learn
- This course will prepare you to pass the exam CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification is an international, vendor-neutral exam that proves competency in enterprise security; risk management; research and analysis; and integration of computing, communications, and business disciplines.
- The exam covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. It involves applying critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers.
CompTIA's CASP - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner , is a vendor-neutral certification that validates IT professionals with advanced-level security skills and knowledge. This certification course covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. It involves applying critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers, while managing risk.
There is no required prerequisite for this course however, the CASP certification is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus at the enterprise level.
This CASP training course follows the CompTIA authorized objectives, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.
Who this course is for:
- An IT security professional who has a minimum of 10 years experience in IT administration including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
- IT professionals aiming to move into a specialist security position such as a risk manager or analyst, security architect, or penetration tester/ethical Hacker.
- Cyber Security / IS Professional,Information Security Analyst,Security Architect,IT Specialist INFOSEC,IT Specialist, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Risk Manager,Cybersecurity Risk Analyst
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.