CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+ Exam CAS-003)
What you'll learn
- After successfully completing this course, the students will be able to pass the exam CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification is an international, vendor-neutral exam that proves competency in enterprise security; risk management; research and analysis; and integration of computing, communications, and business disciplines.
- The exam covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. It involves applying critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers.
- There is no required prerequisite for this course however, the CASP certification is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus at the enterprise level.
- We recommend that students have a minimum of ten years of experience in IT administration, including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience.
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner course is a preparatory course for the exam CAS-003 conducted by The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA). It covers the exam topics in detail and prepares the students in the areas of risk management; enterprise security operations and architecture; research and collaboration; and integration of enterprise security.
This certification course covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. It involves applying critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers, while managing risk.
Who this course is for:
- An IT security professional who has a minimum of 10 years of experience in IT administration including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
- IT professionals aiming to move into a specialist security position such as a risk manager or analyst, security architect, or penetration tester/ethical Hacker.
- Cyber Security / IS Professional, Information Security Analyst, Security Architect, IT Specialist INFOSEC, IT Specialist, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Risk Manager, Cybersecurity Risk Analyst.
Hi, we're new to Udemy but we've been producing and selling high quality online training for over 20 years. Over a million students have taken our training through our corporate, government and education partners. Our content was developed for institutions that require the absolute highest standards in teaching quality. We're now bringing our content to consumers like you. Don't settle for anything less than the best quality content available.
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.