A+ Core2 Practice Test
Core2 220-1002 Practice Test
500 Questions with Accurate Answers
A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world.
- The only credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment
- Trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles
- Regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace
The A+ Core Series requires candidates to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) covering the following new content:
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking
- Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware
- Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices
A+ 220-1002 covers installing and configuring operating systems, expanded security, software troubleshooting and operational procedures.
Who this course is for:
- Service Desk Analyst
- Data Support Technician
- Help Desk Tech
- Desktop Support Administrator
- Technical Support Specialist
- End User Computing Technician
- Field Service Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Associate Network Engineer
- System Support Specialist
We are a group of instructors, who have experience in different fields, mainly in information technology, we would like to help people to pass there certifications exams by trying our practice tests.
Our team is made up of:
- Security Consultant
- Network Engineer
We hope to help as many people as we can to increase there knowledge and improve there skills.