CompTIA A+ 220-901 Certification Prep Course
What you'll learn
- This course will prepare you to pass the exam CompTIA A+ 220-901
- A+ certification is a vendor-neutral certification that certifies the competency of service professionals in the computer industry.
- Basic computer user skills
CompTIA A+ training teaches students fundamental competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security, troubleshooting, customer service and communication to work with clients. In order to achieve your CompTIA A+ certification you will need to pass two exams - 220-901 & 220-902. After completing the CompTIA A+ 220-901 course, students will know hardware, laptops, motherboards, processors, memory, CPU, troubleshooting theory, preventative maintenance techniques, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, mobile operating systems Android and Apple iOS, cables, connectors, network types, security concepts, security technologies, viruses, malware, communication and professionalism.
CompTIA A+ 220-901 covers the fundamentals of computer technology, installation and configuration of PCs, laptops and related hardware, and basic networking.
CompTIA A+ 220-902 covers the skills required to install and configure PC operating systems, as well as configuring common features (e.g. network connectivity and email) for mobile operating systems Android and Apple iOS.
As a CompTIA Partner,our course curriculum is either CAQC (CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum) or in the process of becoming CAQC, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed. According to CompTIA, A+ certifications are held by 900,000 IT professionals. This certification is a proven starting point to your career in IT - with whatever path you may choose.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with basic computer user skills who is interested in obtaining a job as an IT professional or PC technician.
- Computer users - intense, enthusiasts
- Newcomers who want to develop a career in IT and tech support.
- Technicians / Professionals in tech support that need a recognized validation of their skills and experience
- IT Professionals outside tech support that need tech support skills and certification to advance their careers
- It is for anyone who wants an internationally recognized credential as a competent computer service professional.
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 2.3M students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 1000+ courses. We can provide all or part of this catalog to any business via API connection, or you can get your own branded LMS free with 10+ users.