Comprehensive Product management for Product managers
What you'll learn
- Product management fundamentals
- Product management with interview preparation
- Product management with JIRA & Confluence
- Product vision
- Product strategy
- Prioritization techniques-Kano model, MOSCOW technique, Critical path & more
- Product roadmap
- Learn how to do SWOT analysis & Competition analysis
- Learn how to build product vision and answer product vision related questions in interviews
- Roles & responsibilities of the product managers
- Learn skills required to become a great product manager
- Product management with confluence & JIRA
- Epics vs features vs user stories
- Types of product managers
- Product features
- Product market fit and framework to answer these questions in interviews
- Software or Product development with Scrum agile
- Scrum cycle and events like daily stand up, sprint planning, retrospective
- Net promoter score
Primary deliverable of this comprehensive product manager course is to help you become a better product manager.
If you are aspiring to become a product manager, this course will prepare you for interviews.
If you are already working as a product manager, you will be able to apply learnings from this course in your job and gain recognition.
You will not just learn the theory but also practical application.
This course is specifically good for business analysts, testers or project managers who want to get into product management. Even if you are product owner or scrum master, you will find it useful.
We follow a case study based approach so that you get hands-on with the concept and can related to it.
I have used whatsapp payment case study and used JIRA and confluence to create;
1. Product vision & templates to create it
2. Customer persona
3. Competition analysis & SWOT analysis
4. Goals, OKRs and metrics
5. North star metric & OMTM
6. Product market fit and how to handle these questions in interviews
7. Frameworks to answer product strategy questions in interviews.
8. Scrum agile software development
9. How to write great Product requirements
10. Product roadmap
11. Prioritisation techniques like Kano model, critical path, MOSCOW technique.
12. Complete project setup in JIRA
13. Complete project setup in confluence
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring product managers
- Product managers
- Business analysts
- MBA graduates
- Project managers
- Product owners
Hi, My name is Akhilendra Singh. I am a Product manager with a technology company and have been practicing business analysis & product management for over 10 years now.
I am a MBA, Certified Business Analyst Professional(CBAP- expired now), CSPO, PSM1 and quite a few courses on deep learning, machine learning, data science, innovation, entrepreneurship and product design.
I created my site (akhilendra(dot)com) where I share information about machine learning, business analysis, project management and various other fields. I have been a webmaster for over 10 years now & in these 10 years, i have learned a lot about digital marketing space which i intend to share through my courses.
If you have any question about my courses or any question at all, just message me.