Comprehensive Microsoft Word
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you will be able to design professional Microsoft Word documents,
- This course teaches how to edit, format, and customize documents, giving you a base for creating documents such as: newsletters, books, manuals, and other materials that can be distributed on the web or via print.
- Basic understanding of how to use a computer.
This comprehensive Microsoft Word training course will teach you how to design and customize professional documents using the world's most popular word processing application, specifically you will learn: how to customize header and footers, automatically create bibliographies, how to design professional resumes, advanced formatting techniques, and much more!
Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion.
Microsoft Word is the world's most utilized word processor, and being able to use it proficiently could be key to your career advancement. I personally use it on a daily basis and regularly utilize these techniques.
- Anyone looking to expand their knowledge of Microsoft Word.
In this course you will learn beginner to advanced techniques for utilizing the Microsoft Word word processing application.
This is a beginner's tutorial on how to format text in Microsoft Word, specifically how to use: bold, italic, underline, the format painter and other formatting tools.
This tutorials shows you how to add, remove, edit, and format bullet points and numbered lists in a Microsoft Word document. In the video it describes how to use custom bullet points such as checkboxes and even personal images. The second part of the video describes how to use numbered lists, including roman numerals.