IELTS Writing Task 2 with an IELTS Examiner (2022 Update)
What you'll learn
- Taking this course will help you increase your writing scores at both academic and general IELTS
- This course helps students with improving their Task 2 Writing Skills
- You will learn how to write advanced essays in the required time pressure of IELTS.
- You will see sample essays of fellow students analysed
- A bit of familiarity with IELTS Task 2
- A desire to learn and do the hard work
This course teaches you IELTS Writing Task 2 in detail. We will cover how to write an essay step-by-step from introduction all the way to conclusion with complete instructions. I will write essays for you in class and I will analyze essay samples written by myself. I am thoroughly familiar with the structure of the exam as I have worked as an IELTS Examiner. Learn how to write high-scoring essays!
I have been teaching IELTS for over two decades and I have taught students from different countries. over 90% of my students score 7 or higher in the IELTS. This course is designed to get you there as well. To help you score more than 7 in IELTS writing. The course is designed to teach:
1. Rules of grammar pertinent to IELTS writing
2. Sophisticated grammar and structure
3. Advanced sentence structures helping you improve your writing skills and score higher in the exam
The course is packed with sample essays so that you can get a great grasp of the structure of writing and have plenty of examples top practice! Also, sample student essays are analyzed, given detailed feedback and scored. This will given you a better idea of where you stand and how to improve your essays to score more than 7.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you preparing for IELTS Academic or IELTS General Modules
- Take this course if you want to take your writing skills to the next level
- This course is NOT an English course but more a focused IELTS writing course.
- Take this course if you want to: 1. improve your Task 2 writing skills 2. Score better at IELTS writing 3. Improve your time management at IELTS
My name is Kevin and I have taken the GMAT twice, both times scoring in the 99 percentile. I have been teaching GMAT for over 20 years and I have taught students from different countries. Throughout my career, I have seen how students struggled and the areas they had difficulties with. All these have been factored in when preparing this course. I have an MBA from Harvard Business School and have formerly worked for big tech.
Enjoy the course!