Comprehensive Google Sheets Master Class
What you'll learn
- Learn the Rudiments of Google Sheets to Solve Problems and Make Sense of Data
- Get Data From Google Forms and Syncs with Google Sheets for Analysis
- Analyse Real Data Using Formulas and Functions in Google Sheets
- Analyse Real Data Using Pivot Tables in Google Sheets
- Complete a Capstone Project on Creating and Presenting Dashboard to Solve Real Business Scenario
- No prior knowledge is needed. You will learn all you need to know in the course.
An interactive Data Analysis Course with Google Sheets.
In this course, we will be solving a real life business problem.
"Prime Tech Academy is an EdTech company that produces different educational products for schools and students. The company has branches across the globe. Recently, they are having customer satisfaction problems. Customers are beginning to lose interest in them and their products.
Emily, the company’s Vice President has commissioned you (the Product Manager) to conduct a survey to check the level of customer satisfaction across the globe in order to find the missing puzzle, deep dive into the issues and proffer data-driven solutions.
After meeting with your team, you agreed to use a google form to get information from clients. This will then be compiled and analysed using Google sheets."
We will solve the Prime Tech Academy's problem using step-by-step Google Sheets data analysis. We will
1. Collect Data via Google Forms
2. Sync Data with Google Sheets for Cleaning and Formatting
3. Analyse Data with Google Sheets Formulas and Functions
4. Analyse Data with Google Sheets and Presenting Results on a Dashboard
The two most commonly used spreadsheet programs by data analysts around the world are Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
Almost everything you do in one relates to the other. The knowledge of one is certainly applicable in the other. Basically the same functions, structure and manipulations.
But for the sake of this course, we will concentrate on Google sheets. If you are comfortable with Excel 95% of what this course teaches is applicable.
Google Sheets is a free, web-based spreadsheet application that is provided by Google within the Google Drive service. The application is also available as a desktop application on ChromeOS, and as a mobile app on Android, Windows, iOS, and BlackBerry. The Google Drive service also hosts other Google products such as Google Docs, Slides, and Forms.
Google Sheets allows users to edit, organise, and analyse different types of information. It allows collaborations, and multiple users can edit and format files in real-time, and any changes made to the spreadsheet can be tracked by a revision history.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and whoever wants to take his/her Data Analysis skills to the next level.
An Erudite and Experienced Educator, a Learning and Development Consultant that has helped institutions grow their operational processes to produce maximum output by tutoring, coaching and mentoring their staff.
A Google Certified Data Analytics Specialist with proven experience in taking data driven decisions that have produced profitable outcome. As a trainer, consultant and employee, he has helped organizations taken decisive decisions rooted in data.
A Project and Product Management Expert with extensive experience of running multiple projects to successful completion in the best possible time and cost.
A Leader per Excellence and Organisational Growth Consultant, whose results speak volume in all organisations of affiliation.