Comprehensive Course on MongoDB and Data Modeling
What you'll learn
- Have in depth understanding of NoSql, JSON and BSON.
- Have a brief idea about MongoDB.
- Get familiar with CRUD operations.
- Perform operations like creating, updating and deleting efficiently.
- learn about data modelling.
- Students be familiar with basic computer science fundamentals.
- Prior knowledge of any database query language would be an added advantage but not compulsory.
- Students will be familiar with basic database fundamentals
MongoDB is a scalable and high-performance open source database designed to handle document-oriented storage. Mongodb is better than relational databases due to scalability and storage related issues. This course on MongoDB drives from complete basics and moves upwards exploring inner details and finally ends up explaining advanced level concepts of this NoSQL database. Along with tutorial lectures, this course also includes separate pdf files which can also be referred by the students. Hands on practicals form an integral part of this MongoDB course. The course covers great details about:
1.NoSql, JSON and BSON
2. Introduction to MongoDB
3. CRUD Operations in MongoDB
4. Data Modelling in MongoDB
5. Data types in MongoDB
6.Embedding in MongoDB
7.DBRefs and Manual Reference in MongoDB
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for newbies who have not been exposed with NoSql databases like MongoDB.
- Also working professionals who wish to explore advanced concepts of NoSql cathis coursen go for
- The Database Administrator who want to make career in the field of NoSQL
Insculpt technologies is a leading publisher of development courses which provide in-depth knowledge and high quality training. Insculpt technologies is serving with a mission of providing right direction to people who are looking for a career in IT/software industry. Insculpt is the best place for learning new technologies and making things easy to understand virtually.