Composite Materials using Autodesk Helius Composite Software
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Persons who complete the course will be able to understand the basic concepts of composite materials.
- They can design and perform basic analysis on different alternatives of composite material designs using the Helius Composite Design Software.
- They will be able to have the basic knowledge required for conducting research in the field of composite materials.
- They will be capable of using the Autodesk Helius Composite Software effectively and embed it into their workflow of composite research.
- Have Basic Knowledge about Mechanics of Composite Materials (not Particular)
- Have a Basic Knowledge about using a Computer and windows os (beginner level)
This Course is meant to be a through outline on using the Autodesk Helius Composite software for designing and performing basic analysis of composite materials. Starting from the design and calculating the properties of the composite lamina up to performing the basic progressive failure analysis of composite laminates made out of several different lamina's can be learnt with hands on examples in this course.
- Undergraduates, Graduates & Researchers Students in the fields of Mechanical, Aerospace, Materials...etc.,
- Anyone who is interested in the topic of composite materials.
In this Video Lecture you will be able to learn about what is a Composite Material, what are the matrix and reinforcement phases, different classifications of Composite Materials, different forms of reinforcements used in the composite materials.