The complete Lean practitioner course
What you'll learn
- A complete & practical understanding of Lean/Continuous Improvement principles & tools
- How to achieve the benefits of cost reduction, efficiency gains, quality improvement, lead time reduction. Using lean tools
- How to apply 5S within your work environment
- Transform a company culture towards a Kaizen - continuous improvement culture
- Conduct spaghetti diagrams to visualise and reduce transport waste
- Identify & eliminate the 7 types of waste
- Understand the lean principles of visual management
- Apply lean management principles to help drive change and become a lean leader
- Understand the difference between lean, six sigma & Kaizen
- Apply lean thinking and lean principles across any industry
- Be capable of applying specialist lean tools like SMED, 5S, TPM to achieve sustainable improvements
- Identify which improvement tools to select with the greatest impact
- Learn which KPIs to select to help track performance and drive team engagement
- Be capable of applying lean, kaizen & six sigma principles across any industry and work environment
- Have the knowledge & understanding to sit the accredited lean practitioner examination
- No prerequisites
Prepare to cecome a certified Lean Practitioner with external certification from FlowPlus Academy provided by accredited Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts.
By the end of this course, you will be able to practically apply Lean & Continuous Improvement tools in your life and professional career.
Upon completing the course you will have the skills and knowledge to sit the Accredited FlowPlus Academy examination and become certified (examination not included), alternatively you can sit the free exam and receive the Udemy completion certificate.
This course is different from Six Sigma courses. We have designed this course to be much more practical and tailored to people who do not want to focus solely on 'quality improvements', but instead apply the powerful lean, six sigma and continuous improvement tools.
If you want to learn how to transform a business, remove inefficiencies, & create significant improvements with a continuous improvement culture - This is the course for you. Developed as a fast-track, practical training course for anyone that wants to learn not just the theory, but also the practical side of lean management, lean manufacturing and continuous improvement. By the end of this course, you will be fully trained & equipped to apply lean tools within your business, achieving the huge benefits each tool can bring, along with a step-by-step guide of how to implement the tools.
Typical results you will benefit from, after completing the course:
Significant Cost Savings
Improved Customer Delivery
Increased Customer Satisfaction
Higher Quality Products/Services
This course has 3 unique characteristics;
1.Concise - All the best content has been collated and simplified where possible, using the most impactful examples
2.Practical - You will not learn just lean theory, you will learn practically how to apply the tools
3.Expertise- Developed by Lean experts (including lecturers from leading British Universities), Lean/CI authors & Consultants.
Who this course is for:
Lean is a methodology that is effective in every single sector. Regardless of whether you are working in IT, manufacturing, the military or health care. If you want to learn the tools that transform businesses and make significant improvements, this course is for you. It will boost your employability, skills set and salary
What you will be able to do after completing the course:
Recognise and eliminate/minimise the 7 types of waste
Implement 5S methodology to create a productive work environment
Identify improvement potential within any Organisation
Calculate OEE (overall equipment effectiveness) to quantify waste
Transform a company culture to becoming Kaizen - continuous improvement culture
Use a robust problem solving approach to solve complex problems
Draw Spaghetti Diagrams to help reduce the waste of motion/transport
Draw Value Stream Maps and visualise supply chain problems
Use change management tools to help overcome resistance to change
Understand the unique conditions that lead to Lean being born
Mitigate bottlenecks and speed up your process
Move from Push to Pull production to reduce waste
Implement a Just In Time (JIT) production system and minimise your inventory
Apply quick changeovers using the Single Minute Exchange of Die (SMED) methodology
Create standards & achieve standardised work
Use Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) to drive continuous improvement
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in making improvements within their company
Founded by a group of consultants who believed in a better way, FlowPlus strive to help companies work smart to achieve their visions of growth. Having applied lean tools with 40+ companies, across different sectors. We recognised a big gap in training between lean & continuous improvement theory and its practical application.
FlowPlus Academy was founded in 2019 as a way to provide the practical skills and knowledge for everyone to start making significant transformations within their Organisation.
We believe every companies improvement journey should include be built on people involvement and the training and development of people.