English Speaking Upgrade: Speak English Now for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Improve your English speaking;
- Introduce yourself, a friend or a family member;
- Identify and write numbers and letters of the Alphabet;
- Ask for and tell addresses and phone numbers;
- Fill out forms with the appropriate personal information;
- Tell the date, days, months and time in English;
- Gain more confidence in watching English movies without subtitles;
- Make a reservation at a hotel;
- Confidently order a meal at a restaurant;
- Give and follow directions;
- Ask for the prices of items at a department store
- Basic Reading Skills
Do you have plans to travel abroad and you're nervous about speaking English to people?
Do you attend months of studying grammar but still struggle to complete a sentence?
Do you get frustrated in speaking English with correct sentences?
Worry no more!
Teacher Jet is here to guide you!
Welcome to the Complete English Course - Survival English- English Grammar
Beginner Level course!
This course is created for you who would travel to a country where English is the primary or secondary language and you would easily learn Survival English.
Survival English is about the essential English someone needs to know in order to survive - stay or work in an English-speaking country.
In this English course, you will be guided with these skills - Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
After you finish this course, you will be able to:
1. Improve your English speaking;
2. Give personal information about yourself;
3. Introduce yourself, a friend or a family member;
4 Identify and write numbers and letters of the Alphabet;
5. Ask for and tell addresses and phone numbers;
6. Fill out forms with the appropriate personal information;
7. Tell the date, days, months and time in English;
8. Ask for and tell time;
9. Ask for and give prices of items;
10. Gain more confidence in watching English movies without subtitles;
11. Make a reservation at a hotel;
12. Confidently order a meal at a restaurant;
13. Give and follow directions;
14. Ask help at a department store
Format of this Course:
This course consists of 8 Sections. Each Section introduces you to different themes, day to day scenarios and includes the following:
Dialogue - This is a useful learning method to prepare you for real life needs of English communication.
Grammar - Learn simple grammar concepts. The concepts have some application with the theme of each section and flows with the rest of the lesson.
"Magic Word or Phrases" - fun lectures wherein you get to learn short phrases to deal with different scenarios.
Short Exercise - After every lecture, you will be given one or two questions to arouse your enthusiasm in studying. (They are super easy!)
Quiz - To check your understanding of the lesson, you will be given a quiz/quizzes after every section and you will get results after every item. (Relax!- Most questions are in multiple choice.)
Short Videos and Movie Clips - For you to feel more comfortable watching English movies without subtitles, here are short exercises to improve your listening and speaking skills.
I'm so excited to have you here!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for a students who are going to a trip to an English-speaking country for one of the following reasons:
- - going on holiday
- - attending a certain event (such as a wedding, anniversary, birthday, etc.)
- - studying for a few weeks as language exchange students
- - training at international offices
- - taking part in a conference
- - and others
- Those who would like to learn Beginner English Grammar/ Basic English Grammar
Teacher Jet, as her students call her, is from the Philippines who started speaking English at the early age of four.
For eight years, she has taught English to Chinese, Indonesian, Korean, Indian, Japanese, and Russian students. She uses engaging materials and techniques both online and offline to develop her students' listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.
She's a well rounded person who loves books, writing, music, movies, nature, and adventure. She’s a mountaineer, a photographer, an advocate for children's rights and welfare.
She loves the color green and yellow and her idea of relaxation is either spending some quiet time on the beach or having a strong coffee overlooking the city lights at night.
She has passion and enthusiasm for teaching and believes that what every student wants is to be inspired and to have some fun while studying English. She hopes that her passion and enthusiasm come through in the courses she works hard to make.
For you to reach your English goals, take one of her courses today!