The Complete WordPress Website Course
- 37 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to build all kinds of commercial websites, using WordPress, to sell to clients
- Project 1: Personal/resume Website with WordPress
- Project 2: Business Corporate Websites with WordPress
- Project 3: Professional Blogs with WordPress
- Project 4: eCommerce website with WordPress and PayPal for accepting payments
- Project 5: Social Networking Website with WordPress
- Project 6: Booking Website for Hotel with WordPress
- Be able to work with WordPress APIs to accept credit Card payments
- Be able to build your own Template
- Be able to create any custom post type website i.e. movie review site, property selling site, affiliate coupons site, etc.
- Be able to design a template for your custom post type
- A working Laptop/computer, either Windows or Mac.
- A browser: Chrome/Firefox/Safari
- Internet Access
- This Course starts from basics hence no EXPERIENCE Required
>>All the plugins and themes used in this course are up to dated and compatible with the NEW WordPress 5.0 Update release<<
You're here because you want to master WordPress, right?
This WordPress Course was created for you!
Take this course if either of these apply to you:
You own a business and need more clients OR
Your Idea involves making a website OR
You want to learn WordPress
75 millions users use WordPress making it Number One website content management system (CMS) worldwide. This course explains the most basic features of WordPress and also deals with advanced web design concepts. By the end of this WordPress online training you will have enough knowledge to create a Professional WordPress website of your own and not only that but you can create websites for your clients.
WordPress is the perfect tool for creating a fully customized website for any purpose. Whether you want to create a blog, a personal portfolio, a corporate business site, a forum, a classified website, an eCommerce site or a business website to sell your products and services, you can do it with WordPress.
While it's never been easier to build a website, many people get lost when it comes to creating a stylish WordPress website. By following this Complete WordPress course, you will build powerful WordPress websites with different plugins and get ahead on your journey as an entrepreneur.
Why am I Worth Your Time?
Through this course, I'll teach you everything I've learned and mastered through 8 years of building, managing, migrating, and hosting WordPress websites.
"The instructor Tanzeel is very passionate about the topic of Wordpress and it shows. He is very knowledgeable and I learned a lot! I am very confident about how to build my own Wordpress site now, all thanks to this course" ~~Wendy Aston
I'll walk you through every step in how to use WordPress through a series of videos. I've also included useful resource documents for you to reference.
~I know where you're at.
~I know where you're coming from.
WHAT PROJECTS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
PROJECT#1: A personal Website: In this project we design a single page responsive personal/resume WordPress based website with a contact form that is connected via SMTP Server so it may send emails.
PROJECT#2: A Business Website: In this project we build a multi page responsive business WordPress website with a contact form and a portfolio.
PROJECT#3: A Blog: In this project we design a professional blog with pagination and custom WordPress Blog Posts.
PROJECT#4: An eCommerce Website: In this project we build 3 amazing eCommerce websites that consists of cart and checkout page. Shipping rates, tax, use of coupons, variable products and everything that is used to build an ecommerce website with WordPress is explained briefly. Extra add-on are also included in this project like currency converter.
PROJECT#5: A Lead Page: In this project we design a lead page based on WordPress with the email opt in form that is connected with Mailchimp via APIs.
PROJECT#6: A Hotel booking and rent a car Website: In this project we build a real time WordPress based booking website where people can book hotel or rent a car in real time and they can pay for the booking by PayPal or credit card.
PROJECT#7: A Classified Website: In this project we build a classified website like gumtree or OLX with WordPress.
After you are done with all these projects, you would be able to work with WordPress Custom Post type feature to build and design your own custom post type instead of just post and pages. You would also be able to add custom fields to that custom post type and design that page dynamically.
Summary of what you'll learn?
You will learn in detail about Domain, Hosting, Xampp for running WordPress
Manual and Auto Installation of WordPress
Creation and integration of databases with WordPress
WordPress Basic Settings
How to Choose a Perfect WordPress theme for your business
How to build a personal/resume site with WordPress
What are the WordPress plugins and how to use them
How to build professional blogs with WordPress
How to build a Corporate style business website with WordPress
How to setup an eCommerce site (online store) and sell your products using WordPress
What is Paypal and how to integrate Wordpress with API to receive payments
What is 2Checkout and how to integrate WordPress with API to receive Credit Card Payments
How to build a social networking Website using WordPress
How to setup an Online Forum using WordPress
How to build an advanced Booking WordPress Website with Online Payment Integration
How to Build a Classified Website like gumtree using WordPress as the CMS
After taking this course you'll have unique, professional and easy-to-use WordPress website to be proud of - and you'll have created it yourself!
Paid Hosting, Plugins and themes recommended in this course:
1. Hostgator web hosting: worth $150. (you can also go with a free web hosting, explained in the course)
2. Elementor pro plugin: worth $49. (You can go with the free version if you do not wish to buy that, but it is recommended).
3. Eleganttheme Divi: worth $89. (This theme is also not mandatory, but is highly recommended by the instructor).
- You wanna learn Complete WordPress? Take This Course!
- If you are already a WordPress developer, You may not need this Course