WordPress 2024: The Complete WordPress Website Course
What you'll learn
- Be able to start your own WordPress web design business
- Project 1: Personal/resume Website with WordPress
- Project 2: Business Corporate Websites with WordPress
- Project 3: Professional Blog with WordPress
- Project 4: eCommerce website with WordPress and PayPal for accepting payments
- Project 5: A real estate website with WordPress custom post types
- Be able to work with WordPress APIs to accept credit Card payments
- Be able to build your own Template
- Be able to create any custom post type website i.e. movie review site, property selling site, affiliate coupons site, etc.
- Be able to design a template for your custom post type
- A working Laptop/computer, either Windows (7,8,10 or 11) or Mac OS (10.15 or later).
- A browser: Chrome/Firefox/Safari
- Internet Access
- This Course starts from basics hence no EXPERIENCE Required
* The only WordPress course you need to become a WordPress front-end developer *
You're here because you want to master WordPress, right?
This WordPress Course was created for you!
Take this course if either of these applies to you:
You own a business and need more clients OR
Your Idea involves making a website OR
You want to learn WordPress
You want to start your own web design business and sell websites.
Over 455 million users use WordPress making it the number one website content management system (CMS) worldwide. This course explains the most basic features of WordPress and also deals with advanced web design concepts. By the end of this WordPress online training, you will have enough knowledge to create any Professional WordPress website of your own, and you will be able to create websites for your clients.
WordPress is the perfect tool for creating a fully customized website for any purpose. Whether you want to create a blog, a personal portfolio, a corporate business site, an eCommerce site, or a business website to sell your products and services, you can do it with WordPress.
While it's never been easier to build a website, many people get lost when it comes to creating a stylish WordPress website. By following this Complete WordPress course, you will be able to build powerful WordPress websites with different plugins and get ahead on your journey as an entrepreneur.
Why am I Worth Your Time?
Through this course, I'll teach you everything I've learned and mastered through 10 years of building, managing, migrating, and hosting WordPress websites.
"The instructor Tanzeel is very passionate about the topic of WordPress and it shows. He is very knowledgeable and I learned a lot! I am very confident about how to build my WordPress site now, all thanks to this course" ~~Wendy Aston
I'll walk you through every step in how to use WordPress through a series of videos. I've also included useful resource documents for you to reference.
~I know where you're at.
~I know where you're coming from.
WHAT PROJECTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE COMPLETE WORDPRESS WEBSITE COURSE?
PROJECT#1: A personal Website: In this project, we design a single-page responsive personal/resume WordPress-based website with a contact form connected via SMTP Server so it may send emails.
PROJECT#2: A Business Website: In this project, we build a multi-page responsive business WordPress website with a contact form and a portfolio.
PROJECT#3: A Blog: In this project, we design a professional blog with pagination and custom WordPress Blog Posts.
PROJECT#4: An eCommerce Website: In this project, we build an amazing eCommerce website that consists of a cart and checkout page. Shipping rates, tax, use of coupons, variable products, and everything that is used to build an eCommerce website with WordPress are explained briefly.
PROJECT#5: A real estate Website: We design a customized website for this project. Since WordPress comes with posts and pages only, we create our custom post type and name it as property, then we build a template for it.
After you are done with all these projects, you would be able to work with the WordPress Custom Post type feature to build and design your custom website instead of just posts and pages. You would also be able to add custom fields to that custom post type and design that page dynamically.
Summary of what you'll learn?
How WordPress works and why it uses PHP as its primary language.
You will learn in detail about Domain, Hosting, and Xampp for running WordPress
Manual and Auto Installation of WordPress
Creation and integration of databases with WordPress
WordPress Basic Settings
How to Choose a Perfect WordPress theme for your business
How to build a personal/resume site with WordPress
What are the WordPress plugins and how to use them
How to build professional blogs with WordPress
How to build a Corporate style business website with WordPress
How to set up an eCommerce site (online store) and sell your products using WordPress and WooCommerce
What is Paypal and how to integrate WordPress with API to receive payments
What is Stripe and how to integrate WordPress with API to receive Credit Card Payments
How to register your custom post type in WordPress
How to add custom fields in WordPress
How to build a template in WordPress
How to build archive templates in WordPress
How to optimize your WordPress website for SEO
Paid Hosting, Plugins, and themes recommended in this course:
1. Hostinger business web hosting: worth $54. (you can also go with a free method, explained in the course)
2. Elementor pro (advanced) plugin: worth $99. (You can go with the free version if you do not wish to buy that, however, the 5th project requires you to purchase that).
What This Course Does NOT Include:
This course is a 100% complete "Front End course" and does NOT cover WordPress Backend PHP Programming.
Who this course is for:
- You want to start your own Website Design Business? This Course is for you!
- If you are already a WordPress developer, You may not need this Course
He has a passion for teaching others, especially when it comes to Web Development and WordPress. He is also an SEO expert and when it comes to WordPress, he is the best.
Tanzeel is not only in the field of WordPress, Web design, and development But he is also a Software engineer, and not only that he can also be called a graphic designer. He is a tech geek, an article composer, and an online teacher.