WordPress SEO 2020 | Easy On-Page SEO for WordPress
What you'll learn
- Got a new WordPress site? Learn how to do proper SEO for your website!
- Setup WordPress website and do proper SEO for your website
- Best setting for Yoast SEO Plugin for WordPress websites
- Updated 2020 WordPress & On-Page SEO course for beginners
- No requirements
Complete WordPress SEO training with Yoast SEO Plugin Setup
WordPress is easy to use and powerful CMS for any type of website. I will teach you how to create your professional WordPress website within a few hours and make it SEO friendly for search engines. I will also teach you how to do on-page SEO for single posts in WordPress as well as link structure for your WordPress website.
WordPress Website Speed Optimization
Many WordPress site owners are struggling with slow site speed which is now a big SEO ranking factor (announced by Google). I am going to show you a WordPress theme which is the fastest loading theme available in the market and I will show you practically how you can make 90+ site speed scores on both GtMetrix and Google Page Speed Insight tools.
Complete Yoast SEO Plugin Integration
Yoast is the most popular plugin for WordPress SEO but I will give you a list of the best SEO plugins for WordPress so you can decide for yourself. However, we will use the Yoast SEO plugin in this course because that's very easy to install and easy to use. I will show you the proper setting and integration of the Yoast SEO plugin for the best results.
This is just a two hours short weekend course. If you want to learn a new skill in just two hours then join it now.
Who this course is for:
- WordPress site owners who want to get the most out of their WordPress websites
- Bloggers who want to understand SEO for WordPress websites and blogs
- Business owners who have their websites on WordPress and want to get a clue of SEO
- Content writers who want to do SEO copy-writing for WordPress blogs and websites
Hi, I'm Abdul Wali, an SEO consultant and commercial blogger working online since 2010. I will teach you practical skills that you can use to make passive income online on the internet. I have created project-based courses about SEO, YouTube, Affiliate Marketing, and Niche Websites, which will help you build your career in the competitive online industry.
I have around half a million students on Udemy with more than 6500 reviews from these students from more than 215 countries, which is my biggest asset on this platform. I'm engaged with my students through the Q/A forum on udemy, which is a great way to help students in real-time. Thanks for joining my courses.