#1 Complete Video Resume Course: Get Your Dream Job in 2022!
What you'll learn
- Learn to showcase your skills and experience in a powerful and convincing way
- Identify the needs of your future employer and tell a story that makes you stand out from the crowd
- Understand the power of video, speak confidently in front of a camera and create professional looking images
- Edit and publish your video resume
- No previous experience required
- Suitable for job seekers as well as for entrepreneurs
In a cruel job market, that becomes more competitive with each passing year, job seekers are looking for new ways to make a strong first impresson and stand out from the competitors.
Also, as virtual interviews became a new standard in the recruiting process, it is not a secret for anyone anymore: video resumes are the future.
In this complete course, Alessandro Principe will guide you through all the steps involved in creating a video resume, including, but not limited to planning, scripting, shooting, editing and publishing.
All topics are discussed in depth, with concrete examples, as a real video resume is built along the course.
After the completion of this course, you will be able to:
Present yourself in a unique way, that highlights your strengths and sets you apart from the competition
Understand the needs of your future employer and showcase your skills as the perfect candidate for a specific position
Set up a video recording environment and film yourself with the apropriate light, background and clothing
Edit the recorded footage into a captivating video and publish it online
This course will help you outflank the competition and get the job of your dreams thanks to an outstanding Video Resume.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals looking for a new job
- Entrepreneurs who need to communicate and persuade through video
- Workers planning a career change
- Fresh graduates looking for a first job
- Students preparing for their professional life
- Open-minded people wanting to be ready for the future
Alessandro has taught communication and media to more than 5000 students over the last 15 years, having been a mentor to just as many generations of young professionals at the beginning of their careers.
His teaching style focuses on building independence early in the learning process, and encouraging creativity, so that the acquired skills can quickly be applied to real-life situations.
Aside from his work as a professor, Alessandro frequently animates teambuilding, motivation and media training workshops for business schools and multinational groups in France and Italy, such as TF1, Société Générale, ESCP Business School, JC Decaux, Auchan, Technicolor and many more.
He is the founder and CEO of Festinatio Films, an international creative film and media production company operating in France, Italy and Spain.
He believes in beauty, ethics, generosity and politeness, as a catalyst for making the world a finer, more educated place.
Alessandro's lifelong passion about teaching along with his attention to detail and clarity of information are a guarantee of the quality of his pedagogy.
He lives, teaches and creates in Paris (France), Moscow (Russia) and Bologna (Italy).