The Comprehensive Unity Bootcamp - Build Games and UI
- This course assumes basic to intermediate Unity and C# skills.
This bootcamp is guaranteed to give you the game development muscles that will allow you to power ahead of your competitors!
First, learn to streamline your games by creating an engaging, well-crafted inventory system with Unity, and incorporate tooltips and user item tracking, enhancing your existing games and applications and drastically improving the experience for your end users.
Next, sink into nostalgia as you recreate a classic Atari-style game - Rogue Frog - in Unity3D, learning how this groundbreaking title functions and updating the game using modern techniques.
- Innovative game developers looking to streamline their games
- Additional Resources00:18
- Module 1 - Source Code00:03
- Basic Data Model24:39
- Setting Up the Database and Logic for the Inventory12:40
- Designing the UI and Inventory Grid10:54
- Displaying the Inventory Items in the UI28:09
- Implementing Drag and Drop Funtionality18:39
- Item Tooltip21:24
- Module 2 - Source Code00:03
- Setting Up the Project11:49
- Background Tiles04:34
- Automatic Tiling03:18
- Obstacles and Sorting Layers04:11
- Player Script and Input Manager08:34
- Moving the Frog08:13
- Game Bounds10:19
- Bumping Into Obstacles06:40
- Increasing the Score and Leveling Up08:08
- Enemies and Game Over12:43
- Enemy Movement06:18
- Enemy Rows06:51
Certified game developer and Founder of ZENVA - the world's leading platform to learn game making, VR, machine learning and full-stack programming. Since 2012, Pablo has been developing professional-grade courses that have helped over 400,000 learn to code.
Pablo is a member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific Region, and has run live programming workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore.
Pablo holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
Trusted by 500,000+ learners and developers, Zenva provides world-class training on in-demand programming skills covering game development, machine learning, virtual reality and full-stack web development.
Our e-learning platform Zenva Academy is the leading place to upskill, learn and gain key tech skills for the innovation economy.