Complete Tally ERP 9 (GST) Course with Live Project
What you'll learn
- Tally ERP 9 with live project
- Basic accounting knowledge
TALLY ERP 9 COMPLETE VIDEO COURSE YEAR 2020 (ENGLISH)
This course comes with a live project, so that students can learn from a scratch to prepare a complete accounts in Tally ERP. I will teach you how to start with Tally from zero to finalization of balance sheet of a live business organisation. After this video course, you will able to work as an accountant in any business organisation. So i hope you complete the course successfully and start your career as an accountant. Best of Luck.
1. Introduction to Tally ERP and Basic Setting
· Downloading Tally, Installation & Licensing
· Creation of Company and how to edit or Delete the company
2. Goods & Service Tax Integration
· GST Set up with basic information
· CGST/ SGST/ IGST ledger setup
3. Ledger Creation
· Creating Purchase & Sales Ledger
· Cash & Bank Ledger
· Creating Discount & Round off Ledger
· How to Edit & Delete the Ledger
4. Inventory Management
· Creating Stock Items and Stock Group
5. Voucher Entry
· GST Purchase Entry
· GST Sales Entry and Invoice Generation
· Sales Return & Credit Note Entry
· Purchase Return & Debit Note Entry
· Receipts, Payments & Contra Entry
6. Opening Balances Entry
7. Bank Reconciliation
· What is Bank Reconciliation
· Manual & Auto Reconciliation
8. Payroll Management
· Payroll basic Info & Setting
· Creating Employee Categories, Employee Group & Employee Name
· Creating Attendance record, Pay Heads, Salary details
· Attendance and Payroll Entry, Payroll Reports such as Pay slip
9. Reports Generation
· View & Printing of various Accounting Reports such as Sales Register, Purchase Register, Cash Book, Receipts & Payments Account, Profit & Loss Account & Balance Sheet
10. Search & Review
· Searching of Specific Transaction
· Checking negative cash flow and resolve
· Back up & Restore
· Splitting of Tally Data
Points to keep in mind:
· No note book, pen, pencil is needed, no need to write any notes. Only FOCUS is needed.
· Whole course is bifurcated into small lessons and segments, so whenever you need you can view the specific lesson.
· Practice material such as Bank Statement, Opening Balance Sheet, and Purchase Invoices are provided during the course session. Kindly download those files and take a printout while watching the videos.
· Do practice the entries simultaneously so that you can learn fast and query (if any) whenever arises can be resolved while practicing.
· You can ask me any query related to this course, I shall response your query as far as possible.
Know about Tally ERP 9
· It is an enterprise resource planning software developed by Tally Solutions Pvt Ltd.
· Tally ERP 9 software serves more than 1.6 million users across the globe
· The software handles accounting, inventory management, order management, tax management, payroll and banking.
· Licensed version user gets regular update in respect to the various changes in Accounting and Tax Laws by government authority from time to time.
· Almost all the small and medium sized enterprise are maintaining their books of account in Tally.
· Tally is very cost effective software which is considered most affordable software from small and medium sized business point of view.
· Latest version of Tally provides Tax compliance related report which can be easily uploaded in government portal.
· All accounting reports can easily exported to any popular file format for reporting purpose.
Who this course is for:
- students from commerce background want to work as accountants.
Hi, I am Atikur, CA Inter, B.Com (H), NISM-MFD, working as an Internal Auditor & Tax Advisor, residing in Assam, India. I have been practicing as a Financial Consultant to deal with various accounting, taxation and financial related assignment of diversified clients. I am also providing training and coaching as a faculty in accsys academy to various students including employees, business owners to grow their business and careers. I used give training in various topics such as Tally ERP 9, GST, TDS, Income Tax, Accounting etc. Recently I have joined online platform to provide training and coaching to reach maximum number of student around the globe.