वीडियो हिंदी भाषा में रिकॉर्ड किए गए हैं (Course Videos are recorded in Hindi language, medium of instruction is Hindi language, Terminologies are in English)
Most retail investors doesn’t understand how the stock market works. They jump into equities without learning anything about the market. To solve these challenges faced by the small investors. I have designed a one complete course , which covers all the aspects of stock market investing/trading.
Covers all aspects of stock market.
Instructor is a professional fulltime investor.
Learn to invest/trade with confidence.
Learn how to manage risk in investing.
Why choose this course and not any other course?
Course is designed in a practical teaching manner.
Theoretical concepts are taught through live market demonstration.
I have shared my trading terminal screen live in this course.
What you will learn (Course Contents)
1. Basic stock market concepts for beginners.
2. What are major Stock Indices globally?
Why global indices are important for an Indian investor ?
Demonstrate – How to use global cues for trading ?
3. What is a Price chart ?
Demonstrate – How to read a price chart for trading?
4. What is bull market?
Demonstrate – how to identify a bull market & how to invest during a bull market?
5. What is bear market?
Demonstrate – how to identify a bear market & how to invest during a bear market?
6. What is market cycle?
Demonstrate – how to identify a market cycle ?
7. Different Research Methodologies
8. What is Fundamental research?
Top Down Vs Bottom up fundamental research
What is the end result of fundamental analysis?
Demonstrate – how to do fundamental analysis ?
Demonstrate – how to analyze Profit & Loss A/C for fundamental research?
Demonstrate – how to analyze Balance Sheet for fundamental research?
Demonstrate – How to use key Financial Ratios for fundamental research?
Demonstrate – How to get Financial data for fundamental research?
Different valuation methods for valuing a business.
Demonstrate – how to value a business?
9. IPO analysis – Demonstrate how to analyze an upcoming IPO?
Demonstration – How to Invest in an IPO ?
10. What is Technical Analysis?
Demonstrate – How to do technical analysis ?
11. What are Candlesticks ?
Demonstrate – How to use candlesticks charts?
12. What are support & resistance levels?
Demonstrate – How to identify support & resistance levels?
13. What are different technical indicators?
Demonstrate How to use Technical Indicators?
14. What are moving averages ?
Demonstrate – How to use moving averages?
15. What is RSI?
Demonstrate – How to use RSI?
16. What all securities can you trade in stock market?
Demonstrate – Trading all securities.
17. What is short selling?
Demonstrate How and when you do short selling?
18. What are derivatives (futures & options)?
Demonstrate – How you trade in Futures & Options?
19. What is arbitrage?
Demonstrate – How to do arbitrage in live market?
20. What is PCR ratio?
Demonstrate – How is it useful in trading?
21. What is pledging of shares?
Demonstrate – How do you pledge a share?
22. What is a Contract note?
Share a copy of a contract note
23. What are different Corporate events (M&A, Buyback, Dividends, Bonus, Stock Split) ?
Trading strategies to profit from corporate events
24. What is algorithmic Trading ?
Demonstrate – How is it done ?
25. What is a Black swan event?
Demonstrate – How do you identify a black swan event & how you position yourself during a black swan event?
26. How to start investing in stock market?
Guidance – recommended trading routine
27. What are common investing mistakes?
How to avoid them?
28. Different stock market scams?
How to identify a scam and protecting yourself from it?
29. Different chart patterns & Strategies.
30. Demonstrate – Different intraday & positional trading strategies using chart patterns.
Risk management Framework
31. What is position sizing?
Demonstrate – how to size your positions.
32. Behavioral Biases
My Practical approach – to have right mindset for trading.
33. Career Options in stock market
Job profile of an Equity Research Analyst, Investment Banking Analyst, Investment Analyst
Guidance – How to land a job in Equity Research, Investment Banking, Investments Analyst Profile.
Guidance – How to start your own business in stock market?