Complete STATA Workflow + Tips
What you'll learn
- First, tips and hints for the best WORKFLOW showing how to use commands step-by-step.
- Manage, edit and structure large databases ready for data analysis, up to 2 billion observations*.
- Generate descriptive statistics, summary tables, cross tabulations, frequencies and much more.
- Create powerful publication-quality graphs showcasing hidden info insights, edit and combine them in order to send clear messages.
- Do your own statistical models in order to predict and/or forecast your key interest variables or events.
- Complete guidance and orientation, the course is made into sections that shows a natural progression order.
- Quizzes after each section, so you have a way to keep practicing on your own.
- The course is made in sections with lectures that grow into several Data Analysis/Estimations Projects considering all lectures and workflow taught in order for full grasp of STATA capabilities.
- Last but not least, be sure to look at the previews.
- *According to STATA official capabilities (http://www.stata.com/new-in-stata/huge-datasets/)
- STATA (IC, SE or MP) version 12 or higher.
- Microsoft Office (2003 or higher) or OpenOffice
- Desire to master Data Analysis and STATA!
Most students enrolled in a Stata course: +3,800
Most ratings in a Stata course: +900 averaging +4,3
Some Student Reviews are:
"STATA system display is matching my expectation." (December 2020)
"Have used Stata for advanced analysis in the past but within the first two sections of the course I got exposed to very useful tips. Kudos to the instructor for putting this together." (May 2019).
"The instructor has done a good job of introducing Stata and provides some very good examples." (March 2018).
"For someone who has never had exposure to STATA before I really enjoy the way this is taught." (December 2017).
Hi! My name is Mauricio and I want you to be a PRO in STATA.
Over the years, I've learned that STATA is a powerful data analysis software (data management, graphs and statistics):
>>> If you are an undergraduate or graduate student, you may know what quantitative analysis you need, but you may experience difficulties using STATA to get those results, making your research harder.
>>> If you are a professional and you already have some STATA knowledge, you can also benefit from this course by jumping straight into those sections you need the most.
The plan of this course is to give you the BEST WORKFLOW ever.
Each video provides the best practices coupled with tips and hints that will boost your STATA work. So, less time learning STATA, and more time getting results out of it!
With more than +100 detailed lectures and +9.5 hours of video, you'll get the best way to handle STATA and you will have LIFETIME access too!
Be sure to enroll now and use all resources to get the most of it: lectures, exercises, messages and more.
See you inside,
-M.A. Mauricio M.
Who this course is for:
- Undergraduate and graduate students needing to do quantitative analysis for your own requirements
- Some of the careers that nowadays need quantitative analysis are: Biostatistics, Business Administration, Economics, Education, Epidemiology, Finance, Marketing Research, Medical Research, Political Science, Public Health, Public Policy, Sociology and many others
Mauricio Maroto holds a Master degree in Industrial Economics from Carlos III University (Madrid, Spain).
With more than 8 years of professional experience, he's always been involved in creating insights for strategic decision making through data analysis.
From data query, cleaning and processing, to clustering, regression and classification techniques, Mauricio is passionate about finding patterns and trends in large datasets.
Mauricio's other passions are his family, friends, his pets and he loves to play soccer, whether indoors or outdoors. He also goes out for a run on weekends (not lately). He also loves topics such as Economics, Programming and Science.