Complete Sports Cards Collecting and Investing Guide
What you'll learn
- Why sports cards are hot targets for investors.
- The history of sports cards and the impact of different eras.
- How and why sports cards have changed over the years.
- What you need to know to get started (or re-started) collecting cards.
- The main factors in the condition of cards and how to identify them.
- The factors that make sports cards valuable.
- Key sports card industry terms to know.
- Buying boxes, packs and single cards—what to expect.
- How grading has impacted the industry.
- What to expect when having cards graded.
- How to use sports card resources and price guides to help organize and build your collection.
- How to protect and store your cards.
- Hot hobby trends.
- Tips for buying and selling cards online.
- How to search for sports cards to buy or invest in.
- When and how to list cards for sale.
The sports card industry is skyrocketing back into popularity with fans, collectors and investors. Five and six-figure card sales are attracting a ton of attention.
Baseball cards have been around for more than 100 years, and football, basketball and hockey cards have been around for decades.
Are you wanting to start (or restart) collecting or investing in sports cards but not sure where to begin? Are you a bit confused by all the options out there?
If so, this is the PERFECT course for you.
I’ve been collecting sports cards for more than 30 years, and have covered the industry as a writer and editor for more than 15 years.
Collecting and investing in sports cards can be a lot of fun and incredibly rewarding if you know what you want, what to look for, and keep up with current industry trends and markets.
This course is loaded with the fundamental information you need to successfully build a collection or invest in sports cards today, based on your goals.
In this course, I’m NOT going to tell you specifically what you SHOULD collect or invest in. That’s up to you, and of course, that changes based a ton of factors in the market, various sports and players over time.
You will learn the vital need-to-know info to help you make those decisions yourself, no matter if you are buying and selling cards today, next year or years from now.
Here’s just SOME of what you’ll learn:
Why sports cards are hot targets for investors.
The history of sports cards and the impact of different eras.
What you need to know to get started (or re-started) collecting cards.
The main factors in the condition of cards and how to identify them.
The top factors that make sports cards valuable.
Popular card brands and products today.
How to identify different types of sports cards to eliminate confusion.
Key sports card industry terms to know.
How third-party grading has impacted the industry and what to expect when having cards graded.
How to protect your cards.
Tips for buying and selling cards online.
How to search for sports cards to buy or invest in.
When and how to list cards for sale.
And MUCH more!
Why Enroll in This Course?
1. Enroll in the course and you’ll receive lifetime access. Need to go back to a certain lesson or section and take it again? You can do so any time.
2. Ask me questions. If you have any questions or want to send me a sample of what you create, feel free to do so any time.
3. Use what you learn right away. Everything you learn in this course, you’ll be able to use immediately to start building a collection or finding cards to invest in.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to intermediate sports card investors and collectors
- Sports fans wanting to break into the sports card hobby/industry
- Anyone wanting to collect or invest in sports cards.
- Those wanting to restart a card collection or learn how the industry has evolved.
My passion is helping home business owners control their own sources of income, and grow their business by attracting their dream customers.
I'm a home business owner, coach, content marketer, brand builder and watermelon connoisseur.
I have empowered thousands of entrepreneurs through personal coaching and by creating marketing materials, training guides, magazines, blogging, online videos and other powerful tools.
I've served as managing editor for national newsstand magazines such as Success from Home, Beckett Football, Beckett Basketball, and have written personal development and business columns for SUCCESS magazine and Direct Selling News magazine.
My work has helped some of the top direct sales and network marketing companies in the world develop their brand and create highly effective marketing materials for millions of their distributors.