Best Wordpress Blogging Tips, Secrets To Grow Your Website
What you'll learn
- Create, Set Up and Optimize a Wordpress Blog
- Four Ways To Make Money Blogging
- How to Drive Traffic Directly to A Blog
- All the SEO Skills Needed to Maximize Visibility for Articles
- Tips to Write the Perfect Headline and Impress Readers
- Promote Articles, Grow Your Personal Brand on Social Media
- What to Write About, and When to Publish Content
- How To Use All the Important Features Wordpress Offers
- Best Practices For A Sports Blog, And Blogging Secrets
- News Gathering Skills to Help Improve Your Writing Process
- Get a Sports Blog Indexed on All the Major Search Engines
- No prior blogging or Wordpress experience required
- Access to a computer (either Mac or PC) with an internet connection
Does the idea of publishing content you’re passionate about – while also having it shared by readers around the world – interest you?
If so, then come join all the other users who have used the knowledge gained from this course to create, manage and optimize their very-own Wordpress blog. You’ll learn a number of writing skills that will not only help you blog, but also help you become more proficient using social media and writing for the online audience – which can help you along on your career path as well, no matter what industry you work in.
You’ll learn how to start a Wordpress blog; publish and promote articles on social media; and make money doing so – going from “beginner” to “advanced blogger" in just a short matter of time!
This course uses a fun, interactive, visually-appealing approach, with hands-on walkthroughs and screen recordings, to teach you all about how to:
Identify what you should be writing about, and the best time of day for when to publish articles.
Learn how bloggers use social media – for both news gathering, and content promotion, to help find news stories to write about, as well as share blog posts you’ve published so readers can find them.
Create your very-own Wordpress blog, so you can begin publishing articles to it.
Gain SEO skills and learn important concepts to ensure your content is optimized or search visibility.
Attract readers to your blog, helping to leverage the power of both organic search and social media, driving traffic directly to your website.
Understand how to make money blogging, as I'll share four exclusive methods you won’t find elsewhere.
Learn every feature Wordpress has to offer: Publishing articles, content management, reporting and user interface customization.
Use our headline writing tips to write crisp, concise, professional hooks for your blog posts (which can help you write better email subject lines, making your professional life easier, and maximize efficiency).
Optimize your blog with Wordpress plugins, and the perfect Wordpress theme to fit your niche, and make sure your blog looks and performs the way you want it to.
There are other courses that may claim to have all the answers for how to become a blogger, but I’ll share some exclusive tips, tricks and secrets I’ve learned over nearly two decades of experience that you won’t hear elsewhere, from an insider’s perspective, and that’s why this course can benefit you.
So what’s stopping you from learning how to become a successful blogger? We offer a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee, to make sure you’ve received the skills and knowledge you’d hoped to gain in this course.
I look forward to teaching you all the skills, concepts and knowledge you need to create, build and optimize a blog, so please, click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in Lesson 1 whenever you’re ready!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to blog about sports, as well as improve their writing skills and build their brand. This course provides information for and applies to all skill levels.
- The information in it can benefit beginners, who have no prior blogging experience, and want to create a Wordpress site so they can begin writing about sports. it can also help more intermediate and advanced bloggers who already have an existing sports blog and are looking to grow it further, as well as optimize its performance.
- It can also benefit anyone who’s looking to improve their writing skills and help grow their reach on social media. The Complete Sports Blog Course teaches everyone how to both find and share stories on both Twitter and Facebook, with screen recording tutorials.
Hey there! Since you're checking out my profile, I'm guessing you're as passionate about online media as I am. I've spent my entire professional life writing, editing and curating content—as well as creating strategic plans for how to both produce and distribute it—and I've finally decided to share my online media "secrets" with the world.
The ever-changing digital world is a complex landscape, filled with misinformation, and I want to take the time to clear all that up and explain it all to you, in full. To have success in the online media realm, you must fully understand how it operates, and the level of control Big Tech has on it.
I earned a Mass Communications (print journalism) degree from Virginia Commonwealth University in 2011, and I've spent nearly a decade since that time putting to good use. My writing actually background dates back to 2005, though, when I began writing for a number of sports news websites. Since that time, I've gained experienced in both the print and digital world, having written for the Richmond Times-Dispatch, Bleacher Report, STATS LLC and SB Nation. I'm also the co-founder of a media company, Bloguin Inc., and we currently manage a number of news websites, including The Sports Daily, Sports Gossip and Swipe Sports.
My background has given me the benefit of learning from a number of media professionals over the past decade, competing in this ultracompetitive sports news vertical. I manage all aspects of content production, as well as social media content promotion, so I know what moves the needle. And now I want to share it with you.
Producing and consuming sports news is my passion, and I know some of you all share that level of enthusiasm. I'd love to show you how to publish articles in Wordpress, and also pass along some SEO knowledge, as well as social media tips, to help get them seen by readers. Let me be your Wordpress guide!