Complete 2020 Solar Energy Masterclass From Zero To Hero
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how PV cells work
- Learn the difference between parallel and series connection of PV cells
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of PV cells
- Understand difference between solar cells,modules and arrays.
- Learn about the different types of solar cells and their efficiency
- Understand the effect of temperature and insolation on Power
- Learn about different methods of charge controllers
- Learn about half cell technology in PV system
- Understand the grid connected system , its components ,advantages and disadvantages
- Understand the off grid system , its components ,advantages and disadvantages
- Learn about the hyprid Solar system , its components ,advantages and disadvantages
- Learn how to determine PV array maximum system voltage
- Understand the junction box
- Learn how to wire the junction box
- Learn how to size your PV system
- Learn how to Determine Power Consumption Demands
- Learn how to size the PV modules
- Learn how to size your inverter
- Understand how to size your battery
- Understand how to size your solar charge controller
- Learn how to size your MPPT charge controller
- Learn about protection of PV system
- Understand how to select fuses to protect strings
- Learn the protection of arrays
- Understand difference between 3 busbars and 5 busbars
- Select the AC busbar and DC Busbar
- Understand the Protection devices for Transformer
- Understand the Inverter Protection
- Learn the Grounding of PV System and Solar Kit
- Understand the Surge Protection Device
- Learn on grid system design by hand calculations.
- Understand how to design On grid system by PVsyst program.
- Understand how to design Off grid system by PVsyst program.
- Design an off grid system
- Learn about construction and types of batteries.
- Learn how to charge of Lead acid batteries and hydrometer usage.
- Learn the maintenance of batteries and methods of charging.
- Understand cycle of batteries
- Understand the importance of charge controller
- Select and understand datasheet of the panel
- How to select inverter
- Calculate PV energy according to area.
- Understand shading and tilt angle.
- Learn mounting of PV system
- No prior Knowledge!
- Passion to Learn!
Welcome To Our Course "Complete Solar Energy Course For Electrical Engineering" ☀️☀️☀️⚡️⚡️⚡️
This course is designed for anyone who would like to learn about solar energy ☀️☀️ from A to Z for electrical engineers ⚡️ ⚡️ , solar designers, and all who are interested in working in the solar energy field.
What are you going to learn in this course?
✔️ Construction of the PV(Photovoltaic) cells, the connection of PV cells including series and parallel and when to use each of them, advantages and disadvantages of PV cells
✔️ Sun tracking to get max output power from PV Cells and techniques of MPPT (Maximum power point Tracking)
✔️ Effect of insolation, temperature and load resistance on power
✔️ Grid-Tied system, its components, advantages, and disadvantages
✔️ Off-Grid system, its components, advantages, and disadvantages
✔️ Hybrid Solar system, its components, advantages, and disadvantages
✔️ Different Types of solar cells and their efficiency, junction box and how to wire it
✔️ Determination of the PV max voltage and power consumption demands
✔️ Solar PV System design including design of PV modules, inverter, battery, solar charge controller, and MPPT charge controller.
✔️ Protection of PV system, strings, and protection of arrays.
✔️ Difference between 3 busbars and 5 busbars and how to select AC busbar and DC busbar.
✔️ Protection devices for transformer, inverter protection, and surge protection device.
✔️ Grounding of the PV system and solar kit.
✔️ On-grid system design by hand calculations.
✔️ On-grid system design by PVsyst program.
✔️ Off-grid system design an extra example.
✔️ Off-grid system design by using the PVsyst program.
✔️ Solar cells, modules, and arrays.
✔️ Parallel and series connection in PV System.
✔️ Effect of temperature and insolation on V-I Curve.
✔️ Construction and types of batteries.
✔️ Charging of lead-acid batteries and hydrometers.
✔️ Maintenance of batteries and methods of charging.
✔️ The cycle of batteries.
✔️ Importance of the charge controller.
✔️ Selection and datasheet of the panel.
✔️ Inverter selection.
✔️ PV energy according to Area.
✔️ Shading and tilt angle.
✔️ How to get a free license from Autodesk and activate Autocad?
✔️ Starting Autocad and changing background.
✔️ Drawing a line in Autocad.
✔️ Drawing a rectangle in Autocad.
✔️ Drawing a circle in Autocad.
✔️ Drawing a polygon in Autocad.
✔️ Drawing an arc in Autocad.
✔️ Drawing a polyline in Autocad.
✔️ Multiple lines using the offset feature.
✔️ Adding text to Autocad.
✔️ Extending lines in Autocad.
✔️ Selection in Autocad.
✔️ F-shortcuts in Autocad.
✔️ Dimensions in Autocad.
✔️ Multi spiral line and MLD in Autocad.
✔️ Block and explode commands in Autocad.
✔️ Move and scale commands in Autocad.
✔️ Rotate, mirror, and fillet commands in Autocad.
✔️ Area calculation and adding a layer in Autocad.
✔️ Saving your file and autosave feature.
✔️ Drawing fluorescent symbol using Autocad.
✔️ Autocad classic model and workspace.
✔️ Single line diagram of the PV system and selection of fuses and breakers.
✔️ Simulation of PV cell in MATLAB and obtaining V-I characteristics.
✔️ Design of Off-grid PV system using an Excel sheet.
✔️ Function, types, and datasheet of inverter
✔️ PWM and MPPT charge controllers
✔️ Solar wires and cables installation process
✔️ PV installation, short circuit and open circuit tests using avometer
✔️ Principle of operation of the solar water pumping system
✔️ Solar pumping system design
- Solar enthusiasts
- Electrical power engineers
- Electrical students
- Anyone who wants to get knowledge about solar system or PV System
- Complete beginners with zero solar experience or knowledge