Complete Shopify For Beginners Blueprint
What you'll learn
- How to comfortably navigate around the Shopify platform
- How to add, edit, and delete products from their store
- How to set up custom shipping rates based on country and pricing
- How to collect taxes, accept payments, and refund customers
- How to install a theme and customize that theme to fit their needs
- How to track analytics, view orders, and manage customers
- You should have an internet connection and access to Shopify
- You should already have a Shopify account or be willing to open a free trial with Shopify
- No previous experience required
The Complete Shopify For Beginners Blueprint!
During this course, you can expect to learn the ins and outs of Shopify.
Shopify is the #1 tool for e-commerce stores and during this rough time, many people are looking to start their own e-commerce store and are funneling into Shopify.
While on the surface, Shopify may look complex with hundreds of different settings and configurations, we've simplified the entire platform in an easy-to-understand, step-by-step course that allows you to fully understand each setting and how it affects your store.
So to recap, this will be the progress we are making throughout the course:
We're going to cover the entire admin dashboard of Shopify and go through each setting, 1 video at a time.
I'll show you how to add, edit, and manage your products.
You'll have a full understanding of how to successfully accept payments from your customer.
We'll set up our shipping rates, tax rates, and legal pages too!
We'll talk about customer profiles, how to ship your products, and mark your orders as fulfilled.
You'll know how to track your analytics, see your conversion rates and where your traffic is coming from.
And so much more - please see the entire curriculum below.
From there, it's all about configuring your store the way you'd like and going live!
I hope to see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Brand new e-commerce sellers who want to begin using Shopify
- Entrepeneurs who are interested in setting up their own e-commerce store with Shopify
- Current Shopify users who don't feel comfortable inside of the platform and want a rolodex of go-to tutorials
We are Kyckstart - a group of e-commerce addicts based out of Nashville, TN.
We started with e-commerce dropshipping in 2010 and have since grown multiple 7-figure stores in a variety of niches.
Since 2018, we've transitioned into print-on-demand and have seen similar success with our new stores and strategies.
Here on Udemy, you can expect to learn our methods, strategies, and techniques that we use in our stores that we run on a daily basis.
We prefer an "over the shoulder" type of learning, so be prepared to follow along and implement our teachings as you are watching!