Complete SAP PO REST Adapter Configuration with API Basics
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand JSON Structure in details and rules of JSON Format
- Learn how REST works and how to configure it using SAP PO REST Adapter
- What is the advantage of API over the Webservice
- Complete walk-thru of REST Adapter Configuration with different examples
- Design Guidelines of REST
- Access to SAP PO Software with REST adapter
- Access to SLD in SAP PO
- Windows machine with Java Installed
- Prior experience in SAP PO tool is required
What you will learn in this Course?
If you are trying to learn JSON, REST and API and also trying to learn how to develop interface using the REST adapter in AEX then this course is right for you.
This course will teach you the basics of JSON Notation, Definition of REST and API with hands-on session on how to develop end to end interface using Sender REST and Receiver REST Adapter.
- Why JSON is called as Java Script Object Notation?
- What is the relation of JSON with Java Script?
- Learn how to write your own JSON structure.
- Compare XML vs JSON and understand why JSON is so famous compared to XML
- Understand JSON Syntax, Data Types, Arrays and Objects
- You will learn lots of practical session to define you own JSON structures.
- Learn about the JSON online tools.
- REST & API
- Understand what is Service, Webservice, Interface and API.
- What is the advantage of API over the Webservice.
- Compare Webservice vs API
- What is REST, API, REST API and REST JSON API?
- Real time REST API example and how to read the documentation.
- Parts of the REST API.
- Design Guidelines of REST.
- Understand what is API Management tools in the market?
- Interface Development
- Complete walk-thru of Sender REST Adapter
- Complete walk-thru of Receiver REST Adapter
- Develop & Test interface using Sender REST Adapter
- Develop & Test interface using Receiver REST Adapter
- Learn to expose any interface as REST API
- How to Call any REST API from UDF. Powerful Technique you can use anywhere.
- Expose RFC as REST API
All the hands-on training is shown on the Live PO system so that you can do it yourself later.
- If you want to learn SAP Process Orchestration REST Adapter
- Learn basics like JSON, REST & API
- Understand the design guideline for JSON
- Know how API is different from Webservice