Complete SAP PO REST Adapter Configuration with API Basics
What you'll learn
- Understand JSON Structure in details and rules of JSON Format
- Learn how REST works and how to configure it using SAP PO REST Adapter
- What is the advantage of API over the Webservice
- Complete walk-thru of REST Adapter Configuration with different examples
- Design Guidelines of REST
- Access to SAP PO Software with REST adapter
- Access to SLD in SAP PO
- Windows machine with Java Installed
- Prior experience in SAP PO tool is required
What you will learn in this Course?
If you are trying to learn JSON, REST and API and also trying to learn how to develop interface using the REST adapter in AEX then this course is right for you.
This course will teach you the basics of JSON Notation, Definition of REST and API with hands-on session on how to develop end to end interface using Sender REST and Receiver REST Adapter.
- Why JSON is called as Java Script Object Notation?
- What is the relation of JSON with Java Script?
- Learn how to write your own JSON structure.
- Compare XML vs JSON and understand why JSON is so famous compared to XML
- Understand JSON Syntax, Data Types, Arrays and Objects
- You will learn lots of practical session to define you own JSON structures.
- Learn about the JSON online tools.
- REST & API
- Understand what is Service, Webservice, Interface and API.
- What is the advantage of API over the Webservice.
- Compare Webservice vs API
- What is REST, API, REST API and REST JSON API?
- Real time REST API example and how to read the documentation.
- Parts of the REST API.
- Design Guidelines of REST.
- Understand what is API Management tools in the market?
- Interface Development
- Complete walk-thru of Sender REST Adapter
- Complete walk-thru of Receiver REST Adapter
- Develop & Test interface using Sender REST Adapter
- Develop & Test interface using Receiver REST Adapter
- Learn to expose any interface as REST API
- How to Call any REST API from UDF. Powerful Technique you can use anywhere.
- Expose RFC as REST API
All the hands-on training is shown on the Live PO system so that you can do it yourself later.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn SAP Process Orchestration REST Adapter
- Learn basics like JSON, REST & API
- Understand the design guideline for JSON
- Know how API is different from Webservice
Hi, I'm Srinivas Vanamala and you can call me Srini.
I am SAP Integration Architect. I also hold a Master's Degree in Mathematics.
SAPIntegration is my personal blog where I write topics on SAP Integration Tools. Join me on my site to see more updates from me.
I have been working on SAP technologies for the past 15 years and have been engaged in the costliest and most complex SAP implementation projects.
I would love to bring my experience and knowledge to you so that you can boost your career to skyrocket.
My core focus is on SAP Integration which is SAP PO, SAP API, CPI, SAP BTP, Netweaver Gateway, and NW BPM.
Apart from SAP technology, I have also found my love and passion for Web and Mobile Technologies.
My purpose in teaching online is to show you how easily you can learn complex topics in a fun and easy way.
I'm really passionate about teaching and enabling you to a level where you can use these skills to make a living. Trust me that is very easy to say but once you take my courses you will experience that you have learned something and are ready to apply it. That's a bet.
My Personal life - I love gaming, Husband, and Father of 2 Kids. Love to read books and enjoy time with my family.
I am always around and happy to help.
See you in my course. Bye for now.