Complete Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I Course
What you'll learn
- Understand the Salesforce Fundamentals
- Get a deep understanding of all Declarative Salesforce Tools, like Process Builder, Flows, etc
- Build custom declarative and programmatic applications on the Force dot com platform
- Install and use VS Code
- Explore the coding side of Salesforce
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming basics
- Learn the different Development tools like Developer Console, IDE and others
- Understand the different Apex Data Types
- Understand and Write Apex Classes and Triggers
- Understand and Write Visualforce Pages
- Understand and Write Apex Test Classes
- Understand the different Deployment tools that you can use
- Pass the Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I exam and become Certified
- You should have Entry to Intermediate Salesforce Administration knowledge
- Java knowledge is a plus, but not necessary as I will be explaining Apex from the ground up
Welcome to the Complete Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I Course!
I have designed and built this course to be 100% aligned with the official exam Study Guide of the latest Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I release, and I will be updating it on each subsequent release if necessary. Currently, this course fully covers the latest Winter 20 release, and I am updating the course to cover the latest Spring 20 release.
The official Exam Outline has many Sections; each Section has many topics within it and has its own number of questions weighting (in percentage) out of a total of 60 questions. These are the different sections with the number of questions weighting:
Salesforce Fundamentals - 7%
Data Modeling and Management - 13%
Process Automation and Logic - 38%
User Interface - 25%
Testing, Debugging, and Deployment Tools - 17%
Each topic mentioned in the Study Guide under each Section above is covered in this course, and each topic has at least a video lecture that is divided into a presentation, and a demo on the Salesforce environment. Some topics have up to 5 lectures, like the SOQL, SOSL and DML topic that is under Section 3!
I am sharing all the slides in PDF so that you could download them and read them offline, and I am also sharing a lot of reference links in each lecture. These references include links to Trailhead modules, links to the sources I have used to build the slides, links to official Salesforce documentation related to the topic, and links to official Salesforce guides and eBooks.
This course also contains more than 100 quiz questions, none of them are from dumps. I HATE dumps, I have never used them in my IT certifications, and I don't want you to pass this exam based on a bunch of questions from dumps! The questions in this exam are 100% dump free, and they are all designed based on the course content and on real-life scenarios.
Finally, I have been there, I spent hours and hours preparing for this exam, I dissected each and every topic of the Study Guide, and took tons of notes, just like I did when preparing for my other certifications. I guarantee that after completing this course, and after practicing on the Salesforce environment, you will pass this exam, and you will become Salesforce Platform Developer I Certified!
Who this course is for:
- Do you want to pass the Platform Developer I certification? Then this course is for you!
- This course is for anyone who wants to know about the more powerful coding side of Salesforce
My name is Walid El Horr, I am an IT Professional with more than 10 years of experience in IT. I loved Technology and Computers from my childhood days, so It was easy for me to choose a major, so I studied Computer Science and I hold a BS and MS in Computer Science.
I started my IT career working as an implementer. I implemented many solutions like IT Service and Network Management solutions Virtualization Solutions, Server and Storage Infrastructure and others. I then moved to Pre-Sales, and Finally I discovered Salesforce and LOVED it, so I decided to dedicate my career to it.
I have been using Salesforce daily since 2014, I started as a user, then became an Admin of a Salesforce org, then a Business Analyst, and finally a Developer! I hold 10 Salesforce certifications, I am an active member of the Salesforce Trailblazer Community, and I do blog about Salesforce on sfdcnotes dot com, where I also shared my entire Admin cert notes.