Complete Roblox Lua: Start making Games with Roblox Studio
What you'll learn
- Learn the Basics of the Lua Programming Language
- Learn the Basic Lua Skills necessary to make a Game for Roblox
- The Basics of Roblox Game Development
- Create your own Games as a part of the Course
- Learn everything, from your first script to publishing your Game
- A Computer
- Basic Computer skills (like downloading a program of the web)
Have you always wanted to create your own games, but didn't know where to start? This is exactly the course you need then!
In this Complete Roblox and Lua Course, you're gonna learn the basics of the Lua Programming language as well as Game Development with Roblox Studio. No experience is needed for this course to learn the ins and outs of making Games with Roblox Studio.
This course is accessible to complete beginners. Even if you have never programmed in your life. Basic knowledge of Roblox would be advantageous but isn't necessary.
First, you will learn the scripting Language Lua, then we'll go through basic concepts of Roblox Game Development like referencing objects, scripting simple scripts and how certain Events work. After you've made your first game, an obby, it is off to the Advanced concepts, such as publishing your game, how to sell developer products and how to store your player's data in the Roblox Cloud using the Data Storage Service.
The Entire Source Code will be made available so you can follow along with everything I do in the lectures.
If you have any questions or suggestions, also feel free to contact me here. I'm happy to help you learn to make Games with Roblox.
Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginners wishing to learn Lua and Roblox Game development
- Beginners that want to create their first Roblox Game and don't know where to start
- People looking to extend their skills and have fun while doing so
I am Kaupenjoe (or Nico) and I‘m currently studying Computer Science Master’s. Mid-2020, when I became a bit disillusioned with my job, I set my sights to something different. Multiple people have previously told me I was good at teaching things.
With some of my prior YouTube Video making knowledge I was able to make my first courses. The Minecraft and Roblox Courses in particular made a huge impact on students and myself and allowed me to teach full-time with courses and other supplementary methods.
I hope you will also join me and allow me to help you learn Programming, Modding or Game Development. As a hobby, side-hustle or as a promising career, it is an amazing and fulfilling field and I’m so happy to have you join me on this journey.