Complete Reference iOS & Swift Interview Questions - Part 3
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be ready tackle iOS interviews from theoretical perspective
- You will learn basic concepts of some of the fundamental building blocks for iOS
- You will be able to answer, why things work the way they work
- Development experience in iOS Development is required.
- Familiarity of Swift Language is Recommended
- Familiarity of Xcode is Recommended
- You must have familiarity with iOS App Development
iOS Interview question part 3
You have been developing apps for a while and preparing yourself for you next dream job but have you ever felt that when you were asked about theory behind some of the common concept, that you already been using and can't seem to find answer or logical explanation for that? Well that happens to all of us so don't worry. This is why we are here. This course is a part of series of video courses where you will learn all about iOS interview questions, covering vast variety of topics to get you ready for your job interview. You will be able to answer almost all theory based interview questions like what is GCD or what are the app states or how to achieve concurrency in an app.
This course is designed to get you ready for iOS interviews by covering real questions asked in iOS interviews all the time all over the world and it provides easy to understand and follow explanation. Along with the course videos you will also have access to all the content covered in a document so you can revise the concepts as needed on the go.
In this video course series, we will cover all of the basic principles in one place to give you one stop shop for all your interview questions and as always you will have 30 days money back guarantee if you don't find this course series useful(which I highly double you will :) )
Lets enroll today and get started.
- Anyone with prior iOS development experience
- Developers who want to prepare theoretical part of their iOS interview
- Developers who need to know theoretical reasons behind specific concepts in iOS