Complete Red Hat System Administration Boot Camp - RHCSA 8
What you'll learn
- Installing Linux Virtual Machines
- Basic Linux Commands
- Users and Group Management
- Linux Networking Fundamentals
- Linux Processes
- Linux Security
- Linux Disk Management
- Software Package Management
- A working computer/laptop is all that is needed.
This course is updated to the last Red Hat Certified System Administrator Exam Objectives (Containers + Bash/Shell Scripting)
Join now and get access to two of my best seller books for FREE:
Learn Linux Quickly
A Friendly Guide to Easily Master the World's Most Powerful Operating System.
Learn Ansible Quickly - RHCE
Master All Ansible Automation skills required to pass EX294 exam and become a Red Hat Certified Engineer.
** Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is considered as one of the top paying certifications in the IT industry averaging an annual salary of $101,527 **
It is for anyone who wants to learn Linux and become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator. Become an effective Linux user and advance your Career. Also, it is aspiring Linux system administrators.
This course fully prepares you to pass the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHEL 8) EX200 certification exam and become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
In this course, we are going to cover the objectives of Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHEL 8) EX200. The course contents are:
Installing Linux Virtual Machines.
Linux Essentials (Basic Linux Commands).
Users and Groups Management.
Linux Network Configuration.
Operate Running Systems.
Configuring and Maintaining Systems.
Configuring File Systems.
Managing Containers Images.
Bash Shell Scripting (Learn Bash Quickly ebook).
Red Hat Certified System Administrator is one of the most valuable Linux certifications in the industry and it will definitely help you to start a career in Linux. This course is fully hands-on. It'll help you and prepare you for the real exam. You are only one certification away from becoming a certified Linux system administrator; you are only Red Hat Certified System Administrator away!
Who this course is for:
- It's for anyone who wants to learn Linux and become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
Linux/UNIX System Administrator. I have professional work experience and professional teaching experience. I have obtained IT certifications in:
• Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
• Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate.
• Microsoft Azure Security Engineer.
• AWS Certified Security - Specialty
• Microsoft Azure Administrator.
• Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner.
I am a DevOps Engineer working at Boeing Canada ✈️ and I have experience working with a variety of Linux/UNIX systems including Red Hat, Debian, SUSE, AIX, Solaris, and HP-UX. I also work remotely as a technical trainer and course/content developer at Robertson College.
I am also a proud member of the Linux Foundation as I was the recipient of the 2016 LiFT Academic Aces Award & 2020 LiFT Sysadmin Super Star Award by the Linux Foundation for my contribution to the Linux project.
I am 7x Azure, 5x AWS and MCT certified and I hold the following IT certifications:
• Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
• Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) ☸
• AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional ⚡
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate⚡
• Azure DevOps Engineer Expert ☁️
• Azure Solutions Architect Expert ☁️
• Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching (CCNA)
I am also a 3x book author:
• Learn Linux Quickly ✏️
• Learn Bash Quickly ✏️
• Learn Ansible Quickly ✏️
In my spare time; I play the guitar and dabble with Game Development (Unity) and when the weather is nice, I cruise with my skateboard!