What you'll learn
- How to build UI in Qt-QML framework.
- Create cross platform UI application with Qt - QML and c++
- Integrating QML and CPP for data and controllers.
- Qt-QML- Layouts, positioning, Components, User Inputs, Animations, themes
- Qt - Signal and slots, Event systems, Event filtering
- Qt- Threads - working with signal and slots
- Overview of Qt-Core and Qt-Quick Internals
- Language Internationalization - basic
- Project Configurations
- Binding and Connections
- Overview of Java script environment
- QML Item: Path line, Path Quad
- Basic understanding of C++
A complete guide for Qt-QML with C++.
This course covers all the basic and fundamental concepts for QT-QML development, which would be helpful for beginners.
This course includes all the advanced and intermediate topics in QML development with C++. A detailed explanation and examples about various QML constructs. A dedicated section covers integration of C++ and QML interns of models and controllers.
All the examples codes and projects are available as downloadable resources in respective sections. This will help users to practice and tryout the programming concepts learned in this course.
Who this course is for:
- UI/UX professionals
- Software developers
- Computer science students
- Professionals from Medical, Industrial Automation, Automotive, IOT domain
- Beginner Qt developer
- Beginner C++ developers.
I have been into software design and development since 2012.
My work primarily focused on C++ application development. I worked on Qt-QML based application extensively to build application in Medical, Security and Industrial automation domains.
I have completed my graduation in engineering from Pune Institute of Computer Technology (University of Pune), India.