Complete Python Tutorial for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of Python
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) in Python 3
- Functional Programming in Python,
- Understand complex topics, like decorators, Lambda, filter, reduce and map.
- Python Exception Handling
- Work with Python Modules, Python pip
- Install Python Editors and IDEs like PyCharm, Idle, Jupyter Notebook, Spyder, Visual studio code, Terminal ..
- All you need is a PC and a working internet connection
- Very basic understanding of programming
- A Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
Feel the real power of Python and programming! The course offers you a unique approach of learning how to code by solving real world problems. Throughout the course we will be understanding how to identify and formulate the problems, what is the key to a great app, we will learn how to efficiently adopt the problem for the computer and the most important that you will be writing a lot of code! The course is structured in a way that lectures are like labs where we study the material, do the quizzes, write programs and test them! The most important that you will be involved into work a lot in order to get the best experience!
Python is one of top 5 programming languages today. If you want to pursue a career, this language is a must for you.
This course has been created for beginners.
You will start the training from the ground up and will get to know the python language and its potential in and out.
In this Python for Beginners course, Instructor will teach you how to quickly write your first program in Python! You will also learn how to create custom modules and libraries
Take this course now online Python course and master your skill!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to code
- New Programmers and Developers
Yogesh Patel is Software Developer and Programming Enthusiast with much experience from different projects and many different programming languages. He earned Master's Degree from Germany. Teaching has been his passion since a long time. His aim to teach technology the way it is used in industry and professional world .
Software training is becoming so costly these days, that poor people are finding it very difficult to attend courses and find jobs. His aim behind creating these tutorials is to help those in need. If you find this useful, please share with your friends on Facebook twitter and Google plus. Let's make these videos help as many students as possible.