Complete Python Programming Fundamentals And Sample Projects
- 7 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master the fundamentals of Python programming from basics to professional
- You will be empowered to build more projects that will help you to secure a lucrative job for yourself at the end of this course!!!
- You will understand Syntax in Python programming
- You will understand Data Types in Python programming
- You will understand Variables in Python programming
- You will understand Loops in Python programming
- You will understand Operators in Python programming
- You will understand File Input/Output in Python programming
- No basic knowledge of computer programming is required for this course
- You must have a good computer system. A computer (Windows/Mac/Linux)
Complete Python Programming Fundamentals And Sample Projects starts from the very beginning by teaching you Python programming basics and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python programming so you can get real life practice and be ready for the real world.
Some Fundamentals of Python programming that were covered in this course are as follows:
1. Basic C programming Syntax
2. Data Types
6. Decision Making Statement
7. File Input/Output
8. Sample Projects
Why Must I Take This Course And What Benefit Is It To ME As A Python Programmer?
This is the only course on the internet that will help you to become a certified and successful programmer with an in-depth knowledge of the entire aspect of Python programming and prepare you with the required skills necessary to build you to face job interviews and get employed as a full stack Software developer.
Emenwa Global instructors are industry experts with years of practical, real-world experience building software at industry leading companies. They are sharing everything they know to teach thousands of students around the world, just like you, the most in-demand technical and non-technical skills (which are commonly overlooked) in the most efficient way so that you can take control of your life and unlock endless exciting new career opportunities in the world of technology, no matter your background or experience.
- Anyone with little to no programming experience
- Anyone who wants to learn to code.
- Anyone who wants to learn programming but doesn't know where to start.