Complete Python OpenCV Computer Vision Masterclass
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Understand Computer Vision and Image Processing Concepts
- Learn basics of NumPy Fundamentals for Images
- Learn Basic Visualization with Matplotlib
- Learn working with Webcam
- Linear Algebra and Matrices
- Image Processing and Computer Vision Concepts
- Windows PC/ Raspberry Pi with Internet Connection
- Zeal and enthusiasm to learn new things
- a burning desire to take your career to the next level
- Basic Programming and Python Programming Basics
- basic mathematics knowledge will be greatly appreciated
Become a Master in Image Processing and Computer Vision with Python 3 and acquire employers' one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An expert level Image Processing and Computer Vision Professional can earn minimum $100000 (that's five zeros after 1) in today's economy.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Image Processing and Computer Vision with Python 3 on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Computer Vision before, already know basics of Image Processing, or want to learn the advanced features of OpenCV with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you OpenCV with Python 3, Jupyter, NumPy, and Matplotlib.
(Note, we also provide you PDFs and Jupyter Notebooks in case you need them)
With over 105 lectures and more than 12.5 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Image Processing and Computer Vision with Python 3, NumPy, matplotlib, and OpenCV!
This course will teach you Image Processing and Computer Vision in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python3, NumPy, matplotlib, Jupyter, and OpenCV installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Basics of Scientific Python Ecosystem
Basics of OpenCV
Basics of NumPy and Matplotlib
Installation of Python 3 on Windows
Setting up Raspberry Pi
Tour of Python 3 environment on Raspberry Pi
Jupyter installation and basics
Array Creation Routines
Basic Visualization with Matplotlib
Random Array Generation
Basics of Matplotlib
Image Processing with NumPy and Matplotlib
Installation of OpenCV on Windows and RPi
OpenCV and Matplotlib
OpenCV and webcam on Windows and RPi
More Arithmetic and Logical Operations
More Operations on Images
Noise and Filters
Restoration and Quantization
Morphological Operations and Max RGB Filters
Contours and its applications
You will get lifetime access to over 100 lectures plus corresponding PDFs, Image Datasets, and the Jupyter notebooks for the lectures!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Computer Vision and Image Processing with Python 3 in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
- Computer Vision and image Processing Professionals
- Data Science Professionals: Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- Robotics and Machine Vision Professionals
- AI and Machine Learning Professionals
- Scientists, Mathematicians, Physicists, and Engineers
- Python Developers and Programmers
- Managers and Business Professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn