Complete Python Bootcamp | Deep Learning Into Python Coding
What you'll learn
- Master the basic syntax in python programming
- Master the Data Types in Python programming
- You will understand Variables in Python programming
- Master the Loop systems in Python programming
- You will understand Operators in Python programming
- You will understand File Input/Output in Python programming
- Get the in-depth knowledge in the use of OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- No basic knowledge of computer programming is required for this course
- You must have a good computer system. A computer (Windows/Mac/Linux)
Python is an interpreted, high-level and general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python's design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace. Its language constructs and object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects.
Python is dynamically typed and garbage-collected. It supports multiple programming paradigms, including structured (particularly, procedural), object-oriented, and functional programming. Python is often described as a "batteries included" language due to its comprehensive standard library.
Python was created in the late 1980s as a successor to the ABC language. Python 2.0, released in 2000, introduced features like list comprehensions and a garbage collection system with reference counting.
Python 3.0, released in 2008, was a major revision of the language that is not completely backward-compatible, and much Python 2 code does not run unmodified on Python 3.
The Python 2 language was officially discontinued in 2020 (first planned for 2015), and "Python 2.7.18 is the last Python 2.7 release and therefore the last Python 2 release." No more security patches or other improvements will be released for it. With Python 2's end-of-life, only Python 3.6.x and later are supported.
Some Fundamentals of Python programming that were covered in this course are as follows:
1. Basic Python programming Syntax
2. Data Types
6. Decision Making Statement
7. File Input/Output
8. Sample Projects
9. Object Oriented Programming
10. Error Handling
11. Functions, lambda and Arrays
Why Must I Take This Course And What Benefit Is It To ME As A Python Programmer?
This is the only course on the internet that will help you to become a certified and successful programmer with an in-depth knowledge of the entire aspect of Python programming and prepare you with the required skills necessary to build you to face job interviews and get employed as a full stack Software developer.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to code.
- Anyone with little to no programming experience
Create AI Apps & Make Money Using AI Technologies?
Our instructors are great IT experts who have been in the industry for years and who have mastered the best methods to coach developers like yourself. Our instructors work with reputable software companies across the globe and our teachings are based on massive industry experiences and these can be explored in our courses.
Learning has not been easy and that is why AI Learning Academy exists to give you the right masterclass courses with the right insights at your reach.
Learning with us will be the best experience you have ever wished for in your life and you are one step closer to securing your dream IT job once you join our masterclass today!