Complete Python and Java Programming BUNDLE [new]
What you'll learn
- On completion of this course you would be in a position to write and deploy java programs.
- And combine multiple programs to create some software application.
- Learn to use Python professionally,
- Datatypes like List,Tuple,Set and Numbers explained very well with example
- You would be able to make GUI application using Tkinter
- Projects are also there to apply the python skills into real world
- You would be able to do file handling using Python
- Basic concepts like Loops , Decision Making statement etc make your base strong
- Learn to use GUI component like Radiobutton , Checkbox button, Button , entry , cursor etc to make attractive GUI application
- No prerequisites, but if you have any sort of programming experience with any programming or scripting languages, then it would be helpful.
- You must be familiar with any programming language at beginner level or must have a glimpse over java programming just as a beginner.
- This course caters to beginner, intermediate level. Student needs to be familiar with at least one programming language.
- Any prior working knowledge of programming language would help, however it is not must.
Python is simple language enough for beginners, on the same time powerful enough for the professionals. It is basic weapon of data scientist which should be there. It is language for future programming. By the time you finish this course, you'll be a pro at Python!
This course is a one-stop-shop for everything you'll need to know to get started with Python, along with a few incentives.
1. Basic operation with List, Tuple, Dictionary, set
2. File Manipulation
3. Graphical User Interface using Tkinter,
and many more topics
Where is python used?
Python is used in Data Science and Machine Learning. Python is used for web development. Python is a powerful programming language that gets used in various technologies.
Where is Java used?
Java is used for Software development. Java is used for developing Android apps. Java is used for building Internet of Things and other applications and much more. Java is a powerful programming language that is based on Object Oriented programming model.
In the Next section you will learn Java Programming language. Here we would start right from the beginner level exploring fundamentals like JVM (Java Virtual Machine), JDK (Java Development Kit), JRE (Java Runtime Environment). We would realizing strengths and weakness of java as a programming language.
We would then learn the core java programming including conditionals- if else, switch case, loops- for, while, do while, identifiers, datatypes, operators, etc. And later we would be learning OOP (Object Oriented Programming) covering- class, object, constructor, inheritance, polymorphism, overriding, etc.
We would learn theoretical concepts in lectures and perform practical with practical exercises.
Java is today's language. Working with java you should also be able to develop graphical user interface application from it .Swing is one of the powerful GUI module of java. Swing is easy to use, easy to implement, easy to develop then AWT.
Learn Swing from beginners level to advance level.
This course is for those who want to make their own GUI application from java.
After completing this course you will be able to use many GUI elements like button, label, radiobutton, checkboxbutton, menu, progressbar, message, combobox, optionpane, and many more.
I hope you're excited to dive into the World of Programming with this course. Well, what are you waiting for? Let's get started with Python and Java! .
Who this course is for:
- Anyone would would be interested in learning Java Programming from beginner level with practical oriented approach.
- Anyone from student to professional developer who is keen to master Java GUI, and Swing module.
- Anyone who wants to make a career in Python programming or make a new career start in Python and don't know where to begin.
I am an Instructor, Devops engineer, machine learning enthusiast, cloud expert and passionate developer.
I have authored 78 courses with over 115,000 students worldwide across 175+ countries on wide array of technologies like devops, containerization, machine learning, Linux, programming languages and cloud computing platforms like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service and IBM Cloud.
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 152,000 students from 189 countries across the world.