Complete Python 3 and Raspberry Pi Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Python 3 Basics
- Python 3 Advanced Concepts
- Setting Up and using Raspberry Pi
- Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Basics of NumPy and Matplotlib
- Image Processing
- Basics of Machine Learning and Data Science
- Work with MySQL, Excel, Plaintext, and CSV
- Python Distributions
- Introduction to Hardware and GPIO of Raspberry Pi
- Simple LED project with Raspberry Pi GPIO
- A Windows PC and a Raspberry Pi with Internet Connection
- Zeal and enthusiasm to learn new things
- a burning desire to take your career to the next level
- Prior Programming, electronics, and Maths experience will be very helpful although it is not mandatory
Become a Master in Python 3 and Raspberry Pi and acquire employers' one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An expert level Python 3 and Raspberry Pi Professional can earn minimum $150000 (that's four zeros after 15) in today's economy.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Python 3 and Raspberry Pi on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Python 3 and Raspberry Pi before, already know basics of Python Programming, or want to learn the advanced features of Raspberry Pi with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Raspberry Pi with Python 3.
(Note, we also provide you PDFs, python programs, and Jupyter Notebooks in case you need them)
With over 175 lectures and more than 20 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Python3, Raspberry Pi, Basic Electronics, GPIO, basic Internet of Things, and Image Processing.
This course will teach you Python 3 and Raspberry Pi in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook/ program file that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Python 3 Installation on Windows
Raspberry Pi Setup
Basics of Python 3 Programming
Advanced Python 3 Programming
Object Oriented Programming
Exceptions in Python
Pip and PyPI
NumPy and Matplotlib
Image Processing with NumPy and Matplotlib
File Handling (plaintext, CSV, and Excel files)
SciPy and Machine Learning
MySQL and Python 3
and many more topics not listed here (see the actual course index for the list of topics)
You will get lifetime access to over 175 lectures plus corresponding PDFs, Image Datasets, python programs, and the Jupyter notebooks for the lectures!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Python 3 and Raspberry Pi in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for:
- People who are just beginning to learn Python and Raspberry Pi
- Anyone who wants to learn programming and electronics in depth
- Scientists, Mathematicians, Physicists, and Engineers
- Programmers and Developers who have not programmed with Python before
- People looking forward for careers in domains like Data Science, IoT, and Python Programming
- Managers and Business Professionals
Ashwin Pajankar is a Science Popularizer, a Programmer, a Maker, and an Author.
He has a Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad (IIIT-H).
Ashwin has published more than a dozen of books on Python Programming, Test Automation, Raspberry Pi, Computer Vision, Arduino, and Supercomputing with reputed global publishers like Packt, Apress, Leanpub, and BPB. He has reviewed five books on Data Mining, Machine Learning, Python 3 Programming, and Raspberry Pi for Packt. He has also reviewed a video course on Raspberry Pi for Packt.
He has earned many professional certifications in the areas of development, administration, and testing from Oracle, IBM, Informatica, Teradata, and ISTQB.
He has more than twenty five years of experience in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), Programming, and Innovation. He started tinkering with electronics, home computers, programming, and science experiments at the tender age of 8. He began his programming journey with BASIC and Assembly Language of 8085 and x86 family. He has over a decade of work experience in a few big brands like Cisco Systems and Cognizant in technical roles. He also has worked in a couple of startups in technical leadership roles.
Ashwin has trained thousands of professionals on the topics like Python Programming, Test Automation, Innovation, and IoT.
He is committed to the vision of bringing Science and Technology education to masses. He has won several awards at university and workplaces for social initiatives and community service.