Complete Agile Scrum Master Certification Training
What you'll learn
- Pass the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification, on your first attempt.
- Master the Scrum framework and Agile mindset, even if you know nothing now.
- Get unique assessment tips and shortcuts for answering questions of the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I assessment.
- PSM I Sniper lectures, specifically tailored for Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I assessment questions.
- More than 5 hours of stunning content, strategically organized course to maximize your learning potential.
- Test your understanding throughout the course with quizzes.
- Get ready for taking the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I assessment by taking exclusive Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I simulators.
- Ask questions in the Q&A section.
- Receive, for free, an unique and exclusive cheat sheet for assisting you while taking the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I assessment.
- A digital certificate of completion.
- Manually curated captions to enhance your learning experience.
- No external knowledge, software, or material will be necessary, because they will all be provided in the course.
This course and practice exams are neither endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with Scrum .org.
This course prepares you for taking Scrum .org's Professional Scrum Master® level 1 (PSM I ®) assessment.
Imagine yourself being prepared to lay a job in one of the highest-promising and highest-paying areas, skyrocketing your career, and improving your life quality.
Have you pictured it?
An opportunity that is right there, waiting for you to grab, is becoming a Scrum Master!
Check out some data that shows that becoming a Scrum Master is a great opportunity for you:
Glassdoor includes Scrum Master in its list of highest-paying jobs, with an average of $97,000+, per year.
A study performed by Scrum. org in 2019 showed that the average salary of a Scrum Master is $98,000+, ranging up to $150,000+, per year.
LinkedIn included Scrum Master in its 2019 Most Promising Jobs list.
However, what does Scrum Master mean?
Scrum Master is a Scrum accountability. Scrum is an agile framework for developing, delivering, and sustaining complex products.
If you already know about Scrum Master and Scrum, great! You might be some steps closer to the goal of laying a job as a Scrum Master!
If you don't, great too! Just by being here, you are already moving in the right direction!
In both cases, one factor that has been demonstrated to highly influence your chances of getting hired as a Scrum Master, and getting paid higher, is getting certified!
There are many certifications available, but the best cost-benefit for you is, unquestionably, getting the Professional Scrum Master level 1, by Scrum. org!
However, it costs $150 per attempt, which is not cheap.
Therefore, a smart move is to make a small investment in this course.
Let me give you 7 reasons.
1) Because it will boost your chances of getting certified as a Professional Scrum Master!
2) Because it is eye-opening, clearly explaining Scrum with examples, proper learning curve, and visual explanations!
3) Because it contains exclusive practice exams for you to simulate the experience of taking the PSM I assessment and test your knowledge, totaling over 300 questions for you to sharpen your saw!
4) Because it contains PSM I Sniper lectures, in which you will learn special tips and shortcuts to triumph by passing the Professional Scrum Master® (PSM I) assessment on your first attempt.
5) Because this course was strategically built to maximize your learning potential by using scientifically demonstrated techniques to optimize your brain's capabilities of constructing the necessary neural paths to learn its content.
6) Because this course offers extra content to help you to study (and learn) faster by using scientifically proven techniques.
7) The instructor, Mirko Perkusich, has both industry and academic experience. He has over 10 years of experience working with big players in the software industry, such as Nokia, Asus, and Sony; additionally, he has also worked with startups. Further, he has a Ph.D. in Computer Science. His research focuses mostly on Agile Software Development (and Scrum) with over 50 published scientific articles in worldwide, state-of-the-art journals and conferences.
If you still have any doubts, check below real testimonials from students that purchased courses from Mirko Perkusich!
What if you, for whatever reason, want a refund?
This course has a 30-day money-back guarantee policy!
No questions asked!
There is no risk for you!
What are you waiting for?
Join now and take a step further into becoming a Professional Scrum Master™ and uplift your career!
Students Testimonials (What are students saying about Mirko's courses?):
"Great training. Passed PSM I immediately after the end of the course. I recommend", Jacek Laskowski
"Dear Mirko, Thanks to your wonderful course, I cleared my PSM 1 exam in the first attempt with 95%." (private message) Mahesh Iyer, Project/Program Management Professional
"Undoubtedly the Best Course! Thanks a Million, Mirko!!!" - Mirza Mehdi, Business Analyst
"So far excellent, Mirko is able to deliver this unfamiliar matter (to me) in a very understandable way. Probably to put it in practice it will take some cycles making some experience, but if you like its logic it will come almost natural." Gian Luca Anselmi, Project Manager
"I like the course content! I will definitely recommend taking the course if you want to gain the full guide on Agile and specifically on Scrum. The Instructor explains each detail very clearly. Before this, I took another good course, but it gave basic knowledge. This one was the best match for me. It gave me complete and enough knowledge about Scrum." - Anna Kirakosyan, Project Coordinator
"This course is one of the best I’ve taken in Udemy. I like its progressive style along with helpful quizzes and tips, which has helped me to assimilate and consolidate a solid knowledge about agile management with Scrum. Not to mention the insights that Dr Mirko brings to the table with a perfect alignment between theory and practice, which also helped me a lot to connect with the concepts covered in the course. Dr Mirko has great teaching skills. I couldn't recommend it more." - João Nunes, Software Engineer
"The course not only conveys knowledge and skills, but also teaches the right approach that significantly increases the efficiency of using this framework. All in an accessible and friendly, but also professional, form." - Bagu Bagu
"Informative, comprehensive and good consolidated training...absorbed and enjoyed the learning curve. Thanks to Mirko and team!" - Narayan Ragothma Rao, Executive Director
"Dr. Mirko has a good didactic and strong skills both academic and Industry study cases. So, I recommend this course to you get the knowledge, practice and if you so get the Scrum Certification, this course is really complete." - Leonardo Melo de Medeiros, College Professor and Research Scientist
"I like how you get straight to the point but also make things very clear to understand!" - Nina Paleracio
"All concepts clearly explained. Great examples and case studies provided to reinforce the theory." - Crystal Glassford, General Manager
"So far so good. I like the way the content is explained using lots of examples and visuals, helps me understand better and the learning pace is good for me too." - Jonathan Nathan, IT Project Manager
"He's actually doing a great job of making what I was presuming to be a boring, tired class, into something I want to learn. Not lying about the subject matter is the best start. Promises kept are promises earned." - Jeremy D Shorter, Financial Analyst
Legal Information and Disclaimer
Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM™, PSM I™, PSM 1™, Scrum Guide™ and Nexus Guide™ are protected brands of Scrum. org, the organization responsible for developing and sustaining both, the Scrum Guide™ and the Nexus Guide™.
This course, including the practice exams, are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum. org.
Attribution and Use for the Scrum Guide™ and Nexus™Guide:
This course uses content from the Scrum Guide™ and the Nexus™ Guide only for educational purposes.
The Scrum Guide™ and Nexus Guide™ are made available as is.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to become a certified Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I)
- People who want to learn and master Scrum
- People who want to refresh and polish their knowledge of Scrum
- People who want to get hired as a Scrum Master
Our mission at Omni Academy is to provide the best, market-centered, online education, giving the means for anyone, anywhere to transform their lives and change the world.
We value continuous improvement, personal connection with students, and lean courses.
We believe that:
* Online learning is more efficient when you apply the acquired skills into practical situations.
* Instructors must have a personal connection to each student and pass practical, industry experience.
* Our instructors are domain experts and pass you their industry experience, making you save years of trial and error.
* Our content is the best available online, mixing enough theory with practice.
* Our courses are lean, which means that they are straight to the point, eliminating content that is not valuable for your career.
* Our courses are students-centered and follow the agile mindset of continuous improvement.
Our goal is to help you, lifelong learner, to acquire the knowledge and learn the skills that you need to succeed! Be it creating your own company or landing your dream job!
You deserve the better, and we are here to help you get there.
See you in class,
The Real People at Omni Academy
Mirko Perkusich holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science and professional Scrum certifications (PSM, PSPO, CSM, and CSPO) and has experienced software development projects for ten years delivering products in several domains such as education, social networks, finance, e-commerce, and several others.
His courses always combine his industry experience and scientific evidence to deliver professional step-by-step instructions.
He takes your learning experience very seriously and spends a lot of time researching how to make your experience more effective and fun.
He will be there for you every step of the way.
Gustavo Farias é um empreendedor especialista em gestão de projetos e alta produtividade. Ao longo dos anos, ajudou mais de 400.000 profissionais e empreendedores a terem mais sucesso em atingir os objetivos dos seus projetos, negócios e vida pessoal.
"Meu objetivo é ajudar o máximo de pessoas a serem reconhecidas, bem remuneradas e diferenciadas no mercado de trabalho."
É fundador do Proj4me, um sistema online de gestão de projetos 100% brasileiro e feito para que qualquer equipe possa gerenciar seus projetos, equipes e tarefas de forma profissional mesmo sem saber nada sobre gestão de projetos.
É também fundador do Você Gerente, empresa de cursos online e treinamentos que já ultrapassou os 400.000 alunos.
É certificado pelo PMI como Project Mangement Professional (PMP) e tem atuado como gerente de projetos em diferentes áreas do mercado Brasileiro e Europeu, em multinacionais como Accenture, Citydrive e Go-Green City, nas áreas de Tecnologia da Informação, Arquitetura, Engenharias, Consultoria, Marketing e Car Sharing.
“Um dos maiores prazeres que tenho na vida é o de ajudar outras pessoas a vencerem seus obstáculos e alavancarem suas carreiras através da gestão de projetos e outros conhecimentos que contribuirão para o seu crescimento.”
Gustavo é o instrutor #1 globalmente na Udemy, na área de Negócios, possuindo +400.000 alunos e vários cursos best sellers da internet. Dentre eles estão:
### Gestão Ágil com Scrum COMPLETO + 3 Cursos BÔNUS
### Planejamento e Gestão de Projetos COMPLETO + 5 cursos BÔNUS
### O Guia Definitivo Para Máxima Produtividade + 4 Cursos Bônus
### Comunicação de A - Z | O Guia Completo + 3 Cursos Extras
### Liderança e Gestão de Equipes + Curso Extra de Negociação
### Kanban de A - Z
### OKR na Prática | O Guia Completo
### Testes Automáticos + Curso Completo de Teste de Software
>>> Matricule-se agora e eu te vejo na aula ;) <<<
Welcome to the profile of Omni Academy's exclusive Student Care & Support Specialist on Udemy!
As a dedicated member of the Omni Academy team, my primary focus is to ensure the success and satisfaction of our students throughout their learning journey.
I'm here to provide personalized assistance, guidance, and encouragement while fostering a positive and collaborative environment for all Omni Academy learners.
Your academic achievement is our top priority, and I'm committed to helping you excel in your educational pursuits.