Learning Ethical Hacking From Professionals - Systems
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 22 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will easily and progressively become a professional penetration tester.
- You will master a complete set of tools that every Ethical Hacker must know.
- You will understand the whole Ethical Hacking Process: from Information Gathering to Post Exploitation.
- You will gain knowledge about Systems Ethical Hacking.
- You will be able to report professionally and confidently.
- You will be ready to face your first job as a junior Ethical Hacker
- The student should be familiar with Information Technologies in general:
- Essentials of operating systems (Linux and Windows) and networks (programming fundamentals are recommended but not needed).
- Access to the Internet and a PC with enough space in your internal or external hard disk (60-80 GB). At least 4 to 8 GB of RAM to operate several virtual machines (if you have 16GB RAM, better!).
- For the WiFi section, see more details at the end of the descripcion.
Systems Ethical Hacking made easy for beginners in the Penetration Testing world. Yes!
This ethical hacking course is a live reference for those who pursue to start in the professional ethical hacking discipline, regardless of the student IT profile or previous knowledge about ethical hacking.
The future penetration tester will be introduced (from the essentials to a professional entry and middle level) to:
How to remain anonymous during your security audits
How to build a penetration testing lab
The usage of Kali Linux
How to professionally conduct a security audit, a penetration testing and a Red Team exercise
Systems Ethical Hacking.
For higher engagement rates, the next topics will be finally developed in additional Ethical Hacking Courses
Networks Ethical Hacking and Wi-Fi Ethical Hacking.
Web Application Ethical Hacking.
You will be guided through a progressive penetration testing learning journey to obtain the required knowledge to succeed in the Systems Ethical Hacking professional environment.
>>> The "Complete Ethical Hacking Course" Student Book was included, for those who bought the ethical hacking course before 23rd February 2019.
From that date on, a new Systems Ethical Hacking Book will be compiled and released (Sections 1 to 6 together - 418 A4 pages and 7 hours of video). The Complete Ethical Hacking Course Student Book will be removed.
This Systems Ethical Hacking course follows an evolving method combining assimilation from videos, the book and exercises, in order to orientate the student during the entire process.
If you acquire this course, request your discount via internal message for my next courses including Web Ethical Hacking and Networks Ethical Hacking (also WiFi Ethical Hacking).
Those who already purchased the course before 23rd February 2019 will enjoy free access to the mentioned new courses (and an additional one: Offensive Python!). I will keep you properly updated.
- Those who intend to acquire the needed skills and understanding to become a professional penetration tester from scratch.
A very fast author introduction and a description of the Ethical Hacking discipline.
This course is designed from experience and research in the learning field. Ethical Hacking is absolutely fun and the more you learn, the more you enjoy. Following a method you can accelerate the learning process and me, the author, I want to be your mentor in this journey.
Understanding the Ethical Hacking discipline as a whole.
More ways to install Penetration Testing distributions. In this case, Parrot.
My favorite distribution to teach Ethical Hacking. Tons of tools preinstalled and ready to attack. If this is your first time with Linux, take you time until you get comfortable. There is an explanation about the usage of Linux in Ethical Hacking. You can search a review made by Ricardo Trevizan in which I explain this fact.
Do not forget to download the official Kali Linux book in the resources.
As Ethical Hackers we are going to use SSH all the time. Here you will learn how to create users and how to configure your system to use SSH for remote management.
We will explain Tor and how to use it appropriately in our system and browser, including Windows.
More about anonymity. This time, spoofing our MAC address in both, Windows and Linux.