Complete Product Management Course: Become a Product Manager
What you'll learn
- Comprehensive understanding of product life cycle management, scope, and role of Product Managers.
- Master Customer-Driven Value Management for stronger innovation and effective decision-making.
- Explore various nuances and career tracks of the Product Manager role.
- Learn to design value propositions using frameworks like value proposition canvas, business model canvas, and design thinking.
- Become proficient in Agile Product Lifecycle Development, Customer Personas, User Stories, and Agile Methodology.
- Understand the varying roles of Product Managers in different types and sizes of companies.
- Principles of User Experience(UX) Design and User Interface(UI) design and Customer Experience (CX)
- Design Tools & Techniques for Low Fidelity & High Fidelity Prototyping
- User Research for creating compelling products and services
- Principles & Frameworks for Design Thinking and Information Architecture
- Learn Growth techniques for customer acquisition
- Understand the landscape of Digital Marketing
- Learn the tools and techniques of Website Marketing
- Develop a Social Media Marketing Plan and be able to use its elements
- Implement a Social Media Lead Generation Plan using various social platforms
- Product Marketing & Sales Enablement
- Go-To-Market Strategy Planning and Budgeting, Conceptualizing Marketing Ideas
- Product Marketing Metrics and tools
- Internal stakeholder Marketing & Management
- Digital Product Management & Prioritization in Digital Products
- Portfolio of Metrics - Business metrics, Customer metrics, Product metrics
- Product Lifecycle Stages, A Framework for North Star and supporting metrics
- Performing Product Analytics & A/B Testing
- Gauge and decipher problems, solutions, and craft relevant business models to achieve product-market fit.
- Plan and manage sprint activities and deliver targeted results.
- Operate with Scrum & Kanban principles for high quality process management.
- Plan and manage fast-paced effective releases that are made up of multiple sprints.
- Create and maintain high clarity stakeholder alignment via use of vision, project charter roadmap, and product backlogs.
- Students aren't required to know anything beforehand - we'll teach you the fundamentals, how to apply them, how to develop into an advanced product manager, and finally how to maximize your chances to get a job as a Product Manager.
- No paid tools required.
Welcome to “Complete Product Management Course: Become a Product Manager”
**Updated July 2023
Are you eager to have a successful career in product management? Look no further! Our most practical course Complete Product Management Course: Become a Product Manager” is designed to equip you with the core skills and knowledge needed to excel in the Product Management field.
“Learn from an organization that has helped more than 4000 people transition to Product Management role.”
Learn the core skills that make up the entire value management process of Understanding Value, Creating Value, Communicating Value, Delivering and Capturing Value. Learn Product Management end to end process, from ideation, customer discovery, market research, competition analysis, targeting, segmenting, positioning, building and delivering the product.
In today's competitive market, the demand for Product Management is increasing at a rapid pace.. More and more companies are finally figuring out how important this discipline and this Job is to their success. Often tagged as ‘mini-entrepreneurs’, Product Managers (PMs) take complete accountability over their product, be it IT or non-IT operations, building their mini-brands from the ground up. They are seen as those who perfect the trifecta of direction, vision, and practical know-how to get the ship sailing. But, aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty, should the need arise. Delivering Delight to customers is paramount and master the art of fulfilling their needs and wants. Understanding the Anatomy of a Product Manager and explore diverse Career Paths available in this Product Management field.
Join the growing community of successful Product Managers and take charge of your career with Udemy's comprehensive Product Management course!
You will gain deep understanding of Product Management operations, learn best practices, and acquire new technical skills that are highly sought after in the international job market.
With top-notch instructor and engaging content, this course provides the most valuable insights and knowledge to excel in your Product Management journey. Don't miss out on this opportunity to boost your career.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to get a job in Product Management
- "Accidental" Product Managers who want to succeed at their job
- Already established Product Managers who want to advance their skillset
- People who want to transition into a Product Management career
- Project Managers, Program Managers, Q/A Managers, Managers, Solutions Architect, Software Developers, Marketing Professionals, Sales Professionals, UI-UX designers, Business Analysts, Consultants, Entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneurs who want to realize their product vision
Institute of Product Leadership (IPL) was formed in conjunction with the Executive Product Industry Council (EPIC). IPL's programs are designed for professionals, enabling them to accelerate their career, transform into a leadership role and internalize entrepreneurial thinking. Our participants acquire the skills to build innovation in the global context and that of emerging markets. The courses are designed and delivered by eminent leaders of the Product Industry, who leverage their invaluable experience to create a learning environment, like no other.