Complete Probability - Introduction to Advanced Maths
- 34 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Introduction to Probability
- Definition of Probability
- The outcomes of Probability
- Rolling a die, Rolling two Dice
- Throwing Coins
- Not Mutually Exclusive Events
- Probabilities which do depend on previous outcomes
- Probabilities which do not depend on previous outcomes
- Basic Math
Probability is a course for students wanting to master Probability the easy way. With our International content, sharp,fast paced lessons, you will soon be top of your class.
The longer you delay the further behind you could fall, it's your future at stake.
Using the knowledge of a teacher who has taught for over 38 years with a Pure and Applied Mathematics Degree, you will find learning Probability a breeze, and know that your education is in the correct hands.... with a qualified Teacher.
There is no time to waste, its the easy way to learn Maths.
Probability has tutored lessons which shows step by step worked examples.
You will have your own Maths Tutor when and where you need it.
Probability Made Easy App includes; Lessons, a Quiz and more.
This course covers the following topics:
• Introduction to Probability
• Definition of Probability
• The outcomes of Probability
• Rolling a die, Rolling two Dice
• Throwing Coins
• Not Mutually Exclusive Events
• Probabilities which do depend on
• Probabilities which do not depend on
- Anyone studying Probability