The Complete SEO Course From Beginner To Professional 2023
What you'll learn
- Complete SEO training from an industry veteran with over 16 years experience
- The modern strategies and tactics being used by big agencies and winning websites
- An in-depth understanding of how search engines crawl, render and index websites
- Modern techniques that can be applied to Wordpress, Shopify, Magento and popular content management systems
- Best practise technical SEO so search engine can easily discover, understand and rank your pages
- In-depth keyword research tools and techniques to discover new opportunities
- How to optimise your on-page content to rank well in Google
- Research your competitors strengths and weaknesses
- How to forecast and assign a value to organic SEO traffic
- Perform an SEO technical, content and link audit
- Link acquisition through digital PR and link acquisition
- Whitehat and blackhat SEO principles
- There are no requirements but a basic understanding of HTML would be advantageous
- The course references several tools which have paid versions, these are strongly recommended
***This course is still under construction with new content being added most weeks, meaning you can get on board early at a reduced price!***
Do you want to learn Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
Are you struggling to get rankings and find reliable information online?
Working in digital marketing and want to take your skills to the next level?
Thank you for joining us as we build: The Complete SEO Course From Beginner To Professional (2023).
We've committed to making this the most comprehensive SEO course you'll find online. It will take you from an absolute beginner to an effective SEO practitioner with an advanced understanding of search engines.
The course was designed from the ground up by Mark Williams-Cook, an SEO veteran with 17 years of agency experience getting rankings for clients such as Expedia, SEMrush, and Hitachi, training hundreds of people to do SEO at events such as BrightonSEO as well as building, ranking and selling his own web businesses.
Not only will you get an in-depth understanding of how search engines work but you'll also get the most up-to-date information on the strategies and tactics being used at the most successful SEO agencies.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone, at any level of SEO from absolute novices to agency specialists looking to enhance their skill set.
In-house marketers / SEOs
What does this course cover?
A framework approach to SEO: Rather than teach you a set of tactics that will have a limited shelf-life, this focuses on building a solid understanding of the fundamentals of how search engines work and what they are trying to achieve. It is this knowledge that will allow you to build your own strategies, come up with your own tactics and out-pace your competitors. That's how you rank #1!
Technical SEO: We'll take you from an understanding of how search engines crawl, render and index the web, through to the details of how to get your hands dirty and implement schema, canonical and hreflang tags.
Content SEO: You'll learn about keyword and intent research, how to plan your content to avoid common issues such as cannibilisation, and most importantly a proven process to optimise your website content to give it the best possible chance of ranking.
Link building: Links are still one of the most important ranking factors in Google. We'll go through the details of different link-building strategies, tactics, and tools.
What tools do you cover?
In this course, we will give you an insight into using tools such as:
RankMath SEO Plugin
Who this course is for:
- Agency staff looking to upskill
- Business owners wanting to understand SEO
- Bloggers that want to get the edge
- Website owners that want to rank
- In-house digital marketers
- Search Engine Optimisation beginners or experts
- Anyone looking to get started in SEO or digital marketing
Mark is an SEO veteran, having worked in the industry for over 15 years and built the search marketing departments at three successful UK agencies getting rankings for clients such as SEMrush, Expedia, CheapFlights, Groupon, Hitachi and many more.
Mark has worked full-time from earnings made from his own sites and businesses that have been built on the back of organic traffic before focussing on his digital agency, Candour.
Over the last decade, Mark has trained hundreds of people to effective SEO by designing courses for the CIM, Jarrold Training, and speaking at events such as BrightonSEO.