Complete Microsoft Power Virtual Agent (PVA) Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- Build real word and Production ready Chat Bots
- Add authentication to your Chat Bot
- Embed your Chat Bot in PowerApps
- Display Pictures, Videos & Adaptive Cards in your Chat Bot
- Learn about the Bot Frame Work Composer in Power Virtual Agent
- Introduction to Power Automate
- Integrate Power Virtual Agent and Power Automate (Microsoft Flow)
- Master OData Filter and how to use it to improve the performance of your Chat Bot - using a simple and efficient method
- Perform Advanced re-directs in Power Virtual Agents
- All you need is a laptop and an internet connection
Welcome to the Complete & Practical Microsoft Power Virtual Agent (PVA) Bootcamp course . This a Complete Online Bootcamp Course where we would build Chat Bots from scratch (no prior knowledge is assumed).
The goal of this course is to teach you how to bring your ideas and solutions to life using Microsoft Power Virtual Agent (PVA).
You would learn Solutions (not workarounds) in Power Virtual Agents (PVA), how to add authentication to your Chat bot, embed it in Power App, learn how to display pictures, videos and adaptive cards inside your Chat Bot, integrate your Power Virtual Agent with Microsoft Power Automate, learn about the Bot Frame Work Composer in Power Virtual Agent (PVA) and so much more.
This is a Comprehensive & Practical Online Microsoft Power Virtual Agent development Bootcamp course.
You would be taught Microsoft Power Virtual Agent and Microsoft Power Automate from scratch and you would get exposed to everything you need to be an Expert Level Power Virtual Agent Developer.
The Power Virtual Agents Master course is based on real world solutions and the experience of an active Power Platform developer.
This Power Virtual course would save your time & teach you Power Virtual Agent like never before - so you can bring your solutions to life using Power Virtual Agents, create awesome Chat Bots & meet your company or client’s requirements.
This is the perfect Power Virtual Agents course for both beginners and advanced level Power Virtual Agent developers and no prior knowledge is assumed.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning from a Complete & Practical Microsoft Power Virtual Agent (PVA) course (Beginners & Professionals)
A programmer and technology enthusiast who is eager to learn and teach. Every course taught is on topics that I have personal experience with, and I have used in professional settings. I decided to teach courses because I observed that most people learn a subject online and then create a course - this is good, but not always the best. Nothing can replace the experience of having someone who has used technology to solve real-world problems in a work environment teach students how to use that same technology. I strive to ensure that every example I give can be applied to real-world scenarios based on my experience.