PowerPoint Masterclass - Presentation Design & Animation
What you'll learn
- Get comfortable with basic and advanced PowerPoint features
- Rapidly learn PowerPoint by working with an experienced professional
- Create engaging and well-designed slides and animations
- Be able to animate any kind of object and slide in PowerPoint
- Get better as a graphic designer and digital artist
- Create simple explainer videos ready to publish online
- Build PowerPoint templates quickly
- Have PowerPoint 2010 / 2011 MAC / 2013 / 2016 / 2016 MAC / 2019 (or Microsoft 365) Installed
- I will explain all basics about PowerPoint and Animating in it, so we can smoothly start the real work
- Basic knowledge of PowerPoint will be helpful but is not mandatory
- Be prepared and ready to work! This will be an entertaining and professional ride to take!
Do you want to DESIGN TOP-NOTCH SLIDES like a professional designer?
Do you want to GET COMFORTABLE WITH ANIMATION in PowerPoint?
Do you want to CREATE VIDEOS in PowerPoint that are ready to publish online?
Would you like to GET BETTER AS A DESIGNER, entrepreneur, business professional, or?
This course will prepare you with all the tools, knowledge, and skills that you need to reach the goals in the questions above. With this course, you can master PowerPoint and become a more capable and complete designer!
Avoid frustration by learning an efficient workflow from a professional designer. I will take you by the hand and teach you to design great presentation templates and slides with confidence. You can be sure that your end results will be of the highest quality.
Great presentations involve far more than just making nice PowerPoint slides – they influence your branding, appearance, personal skills etc. so you want to make sure that those are on the highest level.
This course has a core of six comprehensive chapters to teach you everything you need to know:
1. POWERPOINT BASICS - Learn to use the software properly and get a brief grasp of its most important components and tools. I will show you the essentials, so we can work swiftly in PowerPoint going forward.
2. ANIMATION BASICS – Learn how to properly use animation. Discover the different types of animation and how to properly work on the animation timeline. This will make your animation work much easier.
3. SLIDE DESIGN – This chapter is the main slide and presentation design section of this course. Since you already learned the basics in the previous chapters, it's time for us to roll out the big guns and design like a madman (or woman)! I will teach you a consistent, well-prepared design to give you a great starting point for your PowerPoint presentations.
4. ANIMATION DESIGN – In this chapter, we’ll animate some of the slides we prepared and then you’ll learn how to make simple explainer videos or kinetic typography in PowerPoint. I will show you several outstanding tricks that you can use in your daily workflow!
5. VIDEO CREATION - Learn how to create explainer videos and online lectures using only PowerPoint. I’ll show you how to record a presentation with your microphone and export a video that will be ready to publish anywhere online
6. POWERPOINT TEMPLATES - Every respected PowerPoint designer knows how to create PowerPoint templates. For your business, your clients, or products for sale, making templates is an essential skill to have and utilize!
AFTERWARDS: MORE SLIDE DESIGN, MORE TRICKS, MORE ANIMATION PROJECTS! Once you have a solid foundation of slide design and animation, we can explore other possible projects to do. We will create a few more animations, text reveals, and videos that are useful for creating more of your content.
After completing this course, you will:
Have a solid understanding of how to work efficiently in PowerPoint without wasting time and effort
Be able to produce top-quality slides and presentations (including videos) to the highest industry standards
Gain complete control of the animations you want to create
Get better at designing, presenting, and animating to help you advance as an active entrepreneur, creator, and content publisher
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
I'm a total beginner in PowerPoint, is this course right for me?
This course will teach you all the necessary basics and advanced tools, but it's not PowerPoint 101 for beginners. I mention basic tools and techniques, but I assume that you are computer savvy and know how to find your way around PowerPoint already.
I'm enrolled in your Master PowerPoint Presentations course. Should I get this one or is the other one enough? Which one is better?
Good Question! Both courses are top PowerPoint courses that teach you the knowledge and tools to create outstanding presentations, animations, and templates. They are just two different versions that use different slides and unique content respectively. The benefit of that is you can follow a different design path on each course. Students who finished the first master course were asking me for more, and I'm happy to provide more if there is demand for it. If you already feel extremely comfortable with PowerPoint, one course is enough. But if you seek even more design ideas and slides, and if you like my content and the way I teach, you won't go wrong by taking both courses.
With both courses, you can reach a similar level of PPT knowledge, but in different ways and different designs. Each of those two courses has several unique sections that allow them to expand their knowledge in their own way.
I've been using PowerPoint for 15+ years and think I know the most already, will I learn anything?
I'm an experienced PowerPoint instructor with over 250 YouTube tutorials and more than 10 published PowerPoint courses and series. Over the past few years, I have learned from both beginner and advanced students which areas to address to best influence your workflow in a positive and impactful way. My courses help you to boost your efficiency, using shortcuts and on-trend designs to help you reach a modern, top-level standard of quality. If you need something that is not already in the course, you can always ask me about topics to add to courses that interest you.
I'm still not sure if I want to invest in this course. I don't know if I want to focus on design or on animation. Is there any fall-back plan?
Of course! First, you should watch the promo videos and watch the free preview lessons. They will give you a good understanding of the course content, pace, and what to expect from taking the course. Apart from that, you have Udemy’s 30-day Money Back Guarantee with no questions asked!
Who this course is for:
- People who are not sure they can create outstanding presentations at a top-quality level
- Students who want to greatly improve their PowerPoint skills and impress others with their advanced presentations
- People who want to create and publish explainer videos and animations with PowerPoint
- Learning PowerPoint helps you learn other graphic design programs. If you wish to improve your design skills, this course is for you.
Hi! My name is Andrzej Pach (but Andrew is easier to say ^^) and I spend my daily time with graphic design, presentations, motion & animation, typography, video editing, and online teaching. Most of my work is done in Adobe After Effects & Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 / 2021 / 365 and Camtasia so naturally, this is the software I want to teach about and share my experience with. I have completed more than 5000 graphic projects for clients, mostly including video animations like intros, outros, and transitions for various YouTube channels & marketers. On Fiverr alone (a freelancing website), I have more than 3500 reviews and 4k+ finished jobs. I would like to share with you the knowledge that I was able to "stack up" during the process. I am always willing to help people out by enhancing their brands and projects.
Who am I?
I'm born in 1989, live in a small village in Poland, and graduated from my University in July 2014. A few years back, when I tried to find my "place" after getting hired to prepare a website, flyer, and business card for a local business in my area, I finally "felt it". Since then (2011) I have expanded my skills in this area by completing various graphic, website, and design-related projects. Places like the Warrior Forum, freelancing websites, and graphic contests across the web caught my interest and never let me go. I run my own company since April 2015.
What is the next step?
I've gathered experience by working for several years as a freelancer with a keen focus on handling creative projects ranging from very small businesses to brands and YouTube channels with over 500k subscribers. Now I’m looking forward to sharing my knowledge by creating exciting courses that are easy to follow - and most importantly - USEFUL to you. I am looking to work with forward-thinking people who seek to create something original and catchy that will reinforce their brand and follow their vibe. I’m always committed to providing value while giving away random tips to make your workflow easier, no matter what we work on.
What are my mission and passion?
I believe in making the Web Business and Internet Media world a better place because my actions will affect (and hopefully positively shape) my followers, friends, family, and future generations. Since I live in a small village where people work in agriculture or do physical labor, I set the goal for myself to be a sort of pioneer in the web-based business field, growing myself as a designer every single day.
You can always contact me, as I don't mind talking to anyone about how I might help your business or about what course topics I might record if you like my teaching style.
To your success, Andrew (Andrzej in Polish) ;)