Ultimate PMP renewal, get all 60 PDUs approved by PMI
What you'll learn
- Confidently earn and claim 60 PDUs on PMI portal. No test or assessment required
- You will be guided through a step by step process, to earn the PDUs and then claim them on PMI portal. All info required to claim are already included
- Immediate PDU approval on PMI portal
- Complete hand holding till 60 PDUs
- Includes PMBOK 7th edition refresher, reference to educational videos on various Agile Scrum, AI, Art of Communicating and team building strategies
- Claim PDUs and get ready for renewal
- Study anytime anywhere, at your own pace
- This course is for professionals already holding a certification from pmi (PMP, PfMP, PgMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP, PMI-SP & PMI-RMP)
- At least 1 week left for renewal
- You will need your PMI login credentials to claim PDUs
- PMI charges a renewal free on their portal at the time of renewal and that has to be paid by the certificate holder
Complete these self-paced videos courses worth 60 PMP PDUs to renew your PMP certification.
You worked hard to get your PMP certification, so you won’t want to risk losing it by missing out on your next renewal. Because you need to renew your certificate with the PMI every 3 years, we’ve created this course bundle to help you do that, in one easy to access resource. When you complete this course, you’ll have earned the 60 PDUs (Professional Development Units) you need to renew that all-important certificate.
The PMI (Project Management Institute) insists all certified Project Management Professionals complete 60 PDUs every 3 years to renew their PMP certificate. And if you miss out on renewal, or just renew too late, you may have to earn an extra 60 PDUs annually for the next two years, just to catch up. But with this course bundle you don’t have to worry – just complete each of the videos worth a total of 60 PDUs, and simply renew your certificate with the PMI.
When you take these courses you’ll also be reinforcing key PM concepts, new audio books, learning new best practices and becoming a more rounded Project Management Professional (and more attractive to future employers).
Who this course is for:
- PMP certified professionals looking to aquire PDUs for certification renewal
- Professionals looking to get 15, 30 or 60 PDUs for certification renewal
- If you are only looking for 35 PDUs for PMP application, this course is NOT for you
I am a PMP® certified Project Manager and Author of many books. I have experience in working on complex small & large multi-million projects across geographies. I have done extensive research around how PMI accepts PDU request and over the period of time have helped more than 200+ professionals to acquire the required PDUs and complete their renewal with PMI