Complete PLC Course w/ Motion Control Kinetix Allen Bradley
What you'll learn
- Basic and logic principles to apply Motion Control in the industry
- Adquire a logical thinkg to solve complex problems in automation industry
- Use and apply knowledge of Rockwell Automation Motion Control Software
- Calculate the right hardware to use in any automation production line
- Know the differences between motion control and industrial robotics
- Know all the instructions and how to apply them
- Unities conversions
- Kinematics instructions
- Kinetix Systems
- Coordinated Indexes
- Cam about time
- Cam about position
- Master and slave index
- Virutal index
- CIP Motion
- Not index axis
- Motion instructions with servomotors
- PLC Knowledge
- Industrial Automation Knowledge
- Logical Thinking
- How to use Studio 5000 software
Get ready to become a complete automation engineer focused on Motion Control once and for all with this course updated to 2022. This specialty is one of the best paid jobs in the automation field nowadays.
With this course, you will be able to:
Install and get to know IAB Software.
Properly calculate the hardware to use in any automation project.
Get to know the main instructions for Motion Control.
Execute all the instructions.
Get to know and solve the main problems while programming Motion Control.
Apply logical thinking to Motion Control.
Program Motion Control from scratch.
Practice through REAL problematic situations of programming and servomotors.
As long as you have a basic knowledge of PLC Programing, you can take this course and step out from the competence in your carrer, since this automation field is the future in ever industrial company all over the world.
The Allen Bradley motion control portfolio meets your unique application needs with a broad range of servo drives, servo motors, and actuators.
As we live and work in a massive manufacturing world, automation for motion control is the solution for this need for today and for tomorrow.
Rodrigo Díaz is a certificated engineer specializated in Motion control by Rockwell Automation in Cleveland, USA.
Who this course is for:
- Industrial automation students
- Robotics and industrial automation enginerring students
- Mechatronic engineers
- Engineers requiring motion control knowledge
- Engineers with motion control knowledge
17 years of experience as an Automation Engineer working with Rockwell Automation as Project Manager and Project Engineer. Certified en Motion Control by Rockwell Automation in Cleveland, USA. Experienced in different industrial fields for compnaies such as: Carrier, Mazda, KIA, Jhon Deere and more. As an entrepreneur and head of automation department, I help students and engineers all over the world to improve skills and knowledge as industry needed.
- 4.5 Instructor Rating
- 3,265 Reviews
- 19,827 Students
- 10 Courses
I am Rodrigo Díaz, graduated from IPN as a Automations and Control Engineer